Lets talk tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi_luver

Reaction score
I like to talk about my Tamagotchis i love it when ppl tell me what there doing and how there tamas personality it. i no there is tamalogs but this is place for everyone to just get together and talk tamagotchis. Ill start it off and then if you want you can tell me all about your or just ask me questions about mine. dont feel pressured to say anything if you want you can just read about ours.

also this thread is dedicated to my very favorite tama'z i have ever had. Andre and Neco. Today i will talk of Neco

Hello this is Necos story

I went to the store and got a green v4.5 it was so cool i was exstatic (sp)i was so thrilled when i got a baby girl. I named her Leana. She grew up quickly and before i new it she was old enough to marry so i married her off. Altho i loved her and enjoyed every minute with her i didnt feel the special connection some ppl do. The day i married her off i got a Baby boy. I named him neco. He was so cute i played with him constantly climb was his favorite game and then the weekend was over it was time for school neco was only three. he had evolved into i think masktchi? the guy that looks like he has a butterfly on his face or going to the masquerade ball. He was adorable i loved him so much. He turned for the next day i gave him a donut and then on the busride to thorbecks we had to take swimming lessons i was told to pause my poor baby neco for the first time. i set him in my bag and my best friend asked that i held hers so it wouldnt get stolen. When i was all done i went back to my locker and there lye my clothes scatterd not in my bag and the bag. gone. that didnt matter to me tho i searched for neco and tammy (my bffs tama) looked everywhere he was no where to be found and i miss him terribly and still do everyday.

I got a Mametchi and I named him Jade. Not sure if that name is a little too feminine for him. Its a V6 and he likes classical/jazz music. Can't seem to make up his mind with what he likes the most.

Wow people sure are theives arent they? someone stole a pair of pants at my school, the girls locker room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back