life of emmy my first tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEEMUNKY

Reaction score
1st day:i open my tamagotchi on x-mas morning and take the tab out.my 1st tamagotchi is a girl!i decided to name her emmy.i fed her then set her aside to open other presents.i came to check on her,she was sick and had 4 poops on her screen.later she changed into a marutchi i call them filter feeders.

2nd day:she is still asleep.it is 8:30.she finally wakes up at 9:00.she dosent change today.i conected her with boby!he gave her a poop.boy was emmy mad.12:00,she is crying i praise her and she gets her first bar of training.

3rd day:she is a teen she is ringotchi.she gave a poop back to boby!.now boby! is mad.

(elapsed time)6th day:emmy turns into a memetchi.

7th day: i connect boby! with emmy then they do a maiting dance,fire works are on the screen.then enmmy goes back to the corner of my screen stands there for a while then gives birth to 2 tama babies boby! is looking on his screen and is relifed to see his baby come to him.

anyone who wants to can start there tama log here,i like tama logs!:*)

if no one even types one thing here i swear i will lock this topic!

Noone is posting here because they are following the rules of Log use. Please read: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3219 Particularly pay attention to the title ;) Noone is allowed to apply to a log if they are not the creator of the log. So please don't encourage people to break the rules! Use your log for your tamas and let other people start their own logs on a new thread.

Noone is posting here because they are following the rules of Log use. Please read: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3219 Particularly pay attention to the title ;) Noone is allowed to apply to a log if they are not the creator of the log. So please don't encourage people to break the rules! Use your log for your tamas and let other people start their own logs on a new thread.
i didnt know that thanx!

Latest posts

Back