Life Span

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that the Tamas should live longer!!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bboy16

Reaction score
I think that the Tamas should live a little longer. I mean it takes long to raise them. Why start over if your doing so good. :unsure:

Sorry wrong Forum... My bad :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they should. But if you make there life span to long then what's the point of playing with them? :(

I guess the thing is that the target audience for tamagotchis is kids. Generally speaking, kids tend to get bored if things aren't constantly changing. Just look at how many posts we get because a first timers tama doesn't change from teen to adult in a day! :) The short life span is about keeping the target audience engaged.

Very true, Bell Sprout.

Well, If you take good enough care of them, your tama can live a very long life (maybe 14 years or so?) and grow into an "Old-Timer".

But can two Oldies mate?! o_O;

I guess the thing is that the target audience for tamagotchis is kids. Generally speaking, kids tend to get bored if things aren't constantly changing. Just look at how many posts we get because a first timers tama doesn't change from teen to adult in a day! :D The short life span is about keeping the target audience engaged.
Yep, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back