liking your best friend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so there's this guy, and he's totally amazing. actually, he's one of my best friends. he's always there for me, and he's literally all i'm looking for. i'm so thankful to have him in my life.

aaaaaaand, here's the problem... i want to be more than friends :/

aaaaaaand, here's another problem... he's basically in love with another one of my friends. D:

now usually, i'm not a terribly insecure girl. but i just keep thinking that i'm not good enough for him. i've also become very jealous of my other friend. she's smart, pretty, and she has a lot of guys who flirt with her constantly. i've been doubting myself a lot lately.

any advice??

Oooh, toughie. Jealous you say? Well, I want to clear that up. Do not doubt yourself. Think of your good traits. And, don't unleash your inner green monster named Jealousy. He's not very nice (Please ignore my futile attempts at humor) and you don't want him around. Unfortunately, I only know about self esteem and jealousy problems, as I have experienced them. But, try not to worry about your friend. Remember, you can't change his mind and/or force him into an uncomfortable situation. You want him to be happy, right?.

Once again, that's all I know. Sorry

-Ella :)

I would wait till he shows some more signs. I have been in this situation, and if you ask him, you might ruin it ^__^

Grace xx

I've had a crush on one of my best friends before. Idk, I think she may have liked me too, but I never let it get in the way of our friendship. Which I kinda advise you to do.

Maybe you could try giving him some signals, see how reacts. If he is uncomfortable and negative, then you should probably leave it at that. I'm sorry if you don't want to hear that, but there's a risk of your friendship being ruined.

similar to my story!!! My best friend is a boy. (for privacy reasons we'll call him Liam).and im a girl. so me and liam were playing at his grandmas house. i picked a daisy and did the he loves me he loves me not thing with the petals. it landed on he loves me. so i told liam and he said in a groany sort of voice 'its true!!' and i said 'what?' and he said 'i do love you!'

it was a really awkward situation!

Oooh, I feel your pain. Except, in that situation, it wasn't one of my friends he liked, but this other girl, whom me nor my friends never really liked. xD It sucked. D:

I've liked a couple other guy friends before.. It's awkward now, even though I don't like anyone now. :/

Good luck everyone. xD

~Grace/K~L~ :wub:

Thats a tough one. I've had this happen before sort of but the girl wasn't my friend and nobody really thought she was pretty..well anyways how does he act around you? does he send tiny tiny signals? or does he send no signals? If he sends tiny tiny signals he might like you back but if he gives no signals I'm sorry sweetie..and don't think your friend is better just because your crush likes her. Maybe she gets hit on but thats not always a good thing. If you like him just say I don't want to ruin this friendship but I do want to tell you and then just say it. But if you feel uncomfortable doing that theres always notes. Good luck!

Cliche advice but be yourself and be there for him! Be the one he always comes to with problems etc, but don't let him take advantage of you. It sucks but you have to be patient with these kind of things. If you really really REALLY like him though, why not suggest hanging out just the two of you? You could say "oh hey fancy going bowling?" or "there's this cool movie i want to see with you"- spend more time with him. If he's interested, you'll soon know :) Good luck!

Cliche advice but be yourself and be there for him! Be the one he always comes to with problems etc, but don't let him take advantage of you. It sucks but you have to be patient with these kind of things. If you really really REALLY like him though, why not suggest hanging out just the two of you? You could say "oh hey fancy going bowling?" or "there's this cool movie i want to see with you"- spend more time with him. If he's interested, you'll soon know :) Good luck!

similar to my story!!! My best friend is a boy. (for privacy reasons we'll call him Liam).and im a girl. so me and liam were playing at his grandmas house. i picked a daisy and did the he loves me he loves me not thing with the petals. it landed on he loves me. so i told liam and he said in a groany sort of voice 'its true!!' and i said 'what?' and he said 'i do love you!'

it was a really awkward situation!
yihee!
biggrin.gif
what did you felt? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back