Lilly

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaEvvee

Reaction score
I love my Tamagotchi Lilly. She loves me back, a lot. This is a short story about her!

I was at school, in English class; our teacher Ms. Max was talking about something ( I don't remember what, I was to busy thinking about what me and Lilly would do that afternoon ). Lilly was in my pocket, singing. She was a Mimitchi ( that just proves how much I loved her! ), she loved to sing. Which is what she was doing I noticed when I took her out for a little check up ( two things: with the sound off of course; and she was doing absolutely perfectly ). Just then I heard a little beep. So I though Oh! No! I thought I turned your sound off Lilly! Then I realized that it wasn't Lilly beeping for attention, it was something else. Whew, I thought I was going to loose Lilly for good! (we weren't supposed to have “electronic toys” at school, the teachers are supposed to take them away when they find them ). I looked up from my notebook we're there was a doodle on the side of the new charm I was making for Lilly. The beeping noise was coming from behind, I turned around to see what it was. It was Adams phone ringing ( his phone ring was a little Tamagotchi beep which I persuaded him to use ). Ms. Max sent him to office, he wasn't back at school for a month. As soon as the recess bell rung, I darted out the door and out to recess we're I pulled Lilly out ( while secretly hiding her ). I feed her some Sushi for lunch; then I played “Get” with her, then checking out the shop I bought a Shovel, a Taco and a Plain Ticket. Quickly I jotted down what I did with Lilly and the time, then I wrote down “When me and Lilly get home and have some free time, get a Ticket to some place”. Then the bell rung and we all went back to class.

THE END

Latest posts

Back