Lily Alllen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you LOVE Lily Allen?

• yes oh yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yah...

• no!!!

• who???

• Total voters
I GOT ALRIGHT, STILL ALBLUM!!!! OH YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D SWEETNESS!!!

Shouldn't this be in 'Stuff We Listen To'...?
Anyways, I like 'Smile' by Lily Allen. It's cool.
I like the song too.

I like her songs, but don't particualry(sp?) love her songs.

//xd3vilx

Well, Lily Allen is a Canadian (or American) singer. Search her up on google. :D

She sings pop music, but not girly pop, it's more focused of beats and lyrics. She likes to sing about experiences I guess you could say.

Well, Lily Allen is a Canadian (or American) singer. Search her up on google.
She sings pop music, but not girly pop, it's more focused of beats and lyrics. She likes to sing about experiences I guess you could say.
she sounds british...? her song knock em out is very true!!!!! lily's songs are absolutely addicting!

(yah, i dont think she is too famous in her home country...)

Last edited by a moderator:
My faves r littlest things,smile,and knock em out!
Leap for tama did u get the clean or dirty version
dirty... ;) but my mom says she can handle the swearing, just not the taking the lords name in vain. i agree but still like lily!!!

I think she cursed in Smile.My mom doesn't givea crap which one I get so im gettin dirty probley today if I go to Target or Wal-Mart.YAY!I'll tell if I get it

I think she cursed in Smile.My mom doesn't givea crap which one I get so im gettin dirty probley today if I go to Target or Wal-Mart.YAY!I'll tell if I get it
WOW... ur mom doesn't care?! and my mom doesn't even let me say crap!

I Only heard two of her songs, Alfie and Smile

The Song Alfie is Catchy. And the music video is hilarious.

which one? do u kno? oh well.  if an-e of u listen to 92.1 smile is the only song of hers they play, so i'm getting kinda sick of it!! lol
I forgot what it was called. I remember it said "With a little help from my friends" in it.

Edit: It was on Q102.

-Matchy

I don't like her.

When I heard the song smile, I could barely understand a dang word she said.

There's just something about her voice that gives me a major headache.

really??? o well u hav ur opinions i hav mine...

u should listen to some of her other songs!

:p

Latest posts

Back