lily,kate and there tamagotchies part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dora55214

Reaction score
"come out girls ive got a suprise for u!!"shouted lily and kates mum so the girls rused out and saw the tv program of v3 tamagotchies the girls were over joyed to see that they begged there mum to but them one.so there mum said yes and so the girls got ready and before long they were in the car.

After i few minutes which was like years for kate and lily they finally got there and they rushefd to the shop to search for v3 tamagotchies and soon they found them and the began to chose lily chose the blue one and kate chose the pink one with little pictures on lollipops and ice cream on them.The to girls bought them and qiuckly rushed home and opened there tamagotchies they pulled the label out at the same time and there was a egg. the 2 girls waites qiuckly but in side they were about to burst wen suddenly the eggs hatched.Its was a girl for kate and a boy for lily they named them.......

TO BE CONTINUED

P.S if u liked this please email me on [email protected] and i will write for soon

Latest posts

Back