Lily's diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxLost_Eternityxx

Reaction score
Okay! Before we begin the story, I would like to tell anyone NOT to post anything contineus to the story. PLEASE just comment and tell if you like it. I will post a page each. Soooo, here we go!

15 minutes till tea time

Today was the worst day of my life! I don’t understand why I’m feeling like this! I haven’t been this angry that much before! First off, I got told off by Mrs. Perkins just by messing around with Sally’s hair. Then, I got whacked by the hand because they’re not so clean and I had my first fight with my very best friend, Rosie.

It’s also Mrs. Perkins birthday today. I don’t know how old she is, she didn’t tell. Probably a million years old! That old witch! For treats she gave us these little red cherry lips which tasted like soap! She probably put poison in them so we can choke on them and she can take all over the school! What a nasty old witch! But after I ate them, they made my breath smell nicer! Thanks a little bit anyway.

Teatime made me feel much happier! I love my mom’s cooking! We all had scones and biscuits. Plus, we each had one humbug each. Mother always gives us treats all the time! Just enough to show us that she loves us dearly.

Tea time was great! No, more than great! It was excellent! I really liked it when Sammy stuffed his mouth with biscuits and it made us laugh because he looked smudgy and funny after he ate them.

While Zara just ate the scones properly like a proper lady. I will never be a lady! I will stay a girl through the rest of my life!

I asked Sammy and Zara if they enjoyed tea time. Sammy said it was great! And he also said that it was the best tea time he ever had for years!

Zara said it was okay. She enjoyed all the laughing and eating but best of all, she enjoyed the mouth stuffing part! Me and my sister always loved our brother, Sammy. He is always kind and caring to us. He also likes having a laugh with us! He is the best brother that any girl could have!

Latest posts

Back