Limited edition Tamagotchi v3 design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
You know, I was flicking through a catalogue for Big W and I found a limited edition "bow-tie" design v3! I won't get one, I LOATHE v3s, but here's a description of what it looked like:

On the screen, instead of Mametchi of Mamezoku, there's a bow tie. The shell is stripey, the stripes are different shades of pink. Around the buttons is a hot pink bow tie and the buttons are hot pink. The 'Tamagotchi' at the top of the egg is different to me, I think it's just my imagination- the Mametchi of Mamezoku in the O looks like a ghost, its silhouette is white. There's a strap attached to the little place where the metal O is supposed to be with a pink bow tie on the end.

If you're Australian, you may wish to look in to getting one since they're limited edition.

Cool! I'm in Australia, so next time I go to Big W, I bring money to buy one, if they have it.

Thanks for Sharing that Ineresting Information w/ all of us.

//CS

why do you loathe v3's?
They're glitchy, have unusable items, they're glitchy, some cool characters were taken out, they're glitchy. Did I mention they're glitchy?

Anyway, nice find. Maybe they replaced Mametchi with "Bowtichi"? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, it'd be good to buy one, since they're limited edition, they are a collecter's item.

*~Tamagotchi~*

How interesting! Thanks for pointing that out! ;)

Do you have a picture of the limited edition that was in the catalogue? ;)

yes, that is very cool! I would think that japan would get all the limited edition stuff! im sure they will be popping up here and there on ebay!

thanks for sharing that interesting news with us!

looknohands

can you please send us a pick to see and this looks like a tamagotchi for me you no all the pink on it♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back