link up games points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2tama mummy

Reaction score
hi i have 2 daughters with tamagotchi ver 4's when they link them up to play games they play for 200 points but before they had babies they were getting 500 then 1000 points per game.why has this changed is it because they are young or because their donations from before are gone?sorry i just realized they lost their donations when they died,dont know if that matters? I DONT KNOW IF THIS HELPS BUT I JUST DONATED SOME POINTS TO THE KING ON THE ONE THAT DIED RECENTLY AND HADNT DONATED MUCH AND THE MONEY WENT FROM 200 TO 300 SO I GUESS IT IS FROM DONATING POINTS.I HAVE HAD IT UP TO 1000 SO I GUESS I'LL BE DONATING MORE ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmm....That's a hard question, but I think it happens every time you have a baby, well, that's what I think.

thanks for the answers.i have worked out it is definitely from donating.i have since donated 50,000 points on one and the other has donated 150,000 and they are now getting 800 points per game (1600 for perfect scores yay :) ).i will continue to donate and post it up when it changes again.thanks again :D

I thimk that part of it is probably from donating, and the other part is from how well your daughter has completed the game. Have a nice night!

she has now donated 80,000 points and is getting 1000 points per game :D (but i think it changed at 70,000) :) i didnt think u could control how they play the link up games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back