LISTEN UP!important to save every on lots of $$$

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvz103

Reaction score
ok on May 15 do not buy gas....copy and paste this to posts and make lots and mail them and tell every one you know to do the same!If you are a kid tell all adults you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************this will make the componys lower their gas prices and it will hurt them bad and kids you parents will have spare money for fun if you tell them!I got told by a busniss person so if this works we will have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :( :eek: B) :D :D :D :D :) please do it for the $$$$$$$s sake!

In my eyes, this is the stupidest idea ever.

If a lot of people don't buy gas that one day, the gas industries are gonna lose money. Because of their loss, they're going to bring the gas prices higher so that they can make up for the day before.

People tried to do this last year as well.

The only reason I wouldn't buy gas that day is because I wouldn't have to. Chances are I'll have to by then.

But what if we to go to any special place? Like band concerts for school, conferences, and etc.

Anymore info on this whole situation is about?

Gee, don't you think this is kinda... well I dunno, oh NOW i do, corrupting!? This is a pretty bad cause :) :D I feel kinda sorry for the people that work in Alberta for the gas industry; i mean this is because we are running out of gas, and what happens when they lower their price B) This situation gets worse, dontcha' think? I'm not trying to humiliate you right now, just that you need to know. I think that we should try to use gas for better purposes and*weeps* take a local bus like the TTC for instance, in the meanwhile. And this goes out to you kids too! If you live at least 3 miutes away from school, by car at least. Try walking for a bit, you may enjoy the fresh air. Smell the roses! I think we just use too much gas for NO REASON AT ALL. THis is the enviroment your talking here. Gas was created to help us get places farther. I guess the blackout in 2003 across North America didn't help us realize why we shouldn't use so much energy in the first place. :eek: :D But thanks for the suggestion, anyways :( :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would companies listen to kids like us. They would ignore us, I know people say that everyone can make a difference... But parents would just think that we are talking random jibberish. I personally think that this is just chainmail.

I don't really see the point of this. Gas industries won't lower prices, they will raise them to make up for the money they lost the previous day or week.

Sorry, but it doesn't work like that. Important things might happen that day. For instance, May 15th is the day of my class's end-of-the-year feild trip to Abilene. I'd rather not pay $15 just to end up walking miles and miles, and take the bus instead.

I hope you see my reasons. :mimitchi: :D

*Ex. Note: Overuse of smileys, exlamations, and symbols..... Very annoying, ya know.*

All i can say is wow...

Why should all the people in the industry lose

money just to have the gas prices lowered 2 cents

which would most likely not even get lowered.

They have reasons for raising and droping

the gas prices...They don't raise it high because

they want more money, they really have no choice.

So before you say something make sure you know what

your talking about before you say it!! D:

D:

How ironic- I- well my mom actualy- saw a bumper sticker about that.

ok on May 15 do not buy gas....copy and paste this to posts and make lots and mail them and tell every one you know to do the same!If you are a kid tell all adults you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************this will make the componys lower their gas prices and it will hurt them bad and kids you parents will have spare money for fun if you tell them!I got told by  a busniss person so if this works we will have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  :D   :blink:   :huh:   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D please do it for the $$$$$$$s sake!
Sounds like a chain letter to me, it wouldn't work, people need gas, what if they have to go to work? Or go to an important meeting.

Doesn't sound right.

Sounds like a chain letter to me, it wouldn't work, people need gas, what if they have to go to work? Or go to an important meeting.
Doesn't sound right.
It's not a chain letter- more like a boycott.

Ok first of all this is just an idea so take it easy on this person. **JUST AN IDEA** It's all pretty much based on oppinions.

Here's what I think. I think it's kinda a bad idea. Because they won't lower the prices because people don't buy gas. They'll have to higher it instead. And they won't be the ones losing money, the gas companies (well the people who actually provide the gas) will lose money. If they lose money then we won't get the gas we need. And if we don't get the gas we need, then we won't be able to get places we need to go. And *LoVeLy.SwAn.23*, if you live 3 minutes away from school or where ever else, you might have to take a car to bring stuff to that place; even school. For example, if you go to work, and you have a lot of office supplies you need to bring to work, you would have to take a car. And if you go to school, and had a big project you had to carry, you would want to take a car so you don't have to walk to school carrying a big project that could be heavy. And also on your way to school what would happen if you dropped that big project? You would fail that assignment which wouldn't be really good if you spent a long time putting the project together. I'm just sayng that if you didn't take a car, you could end up really upset if you lose something that's important weather it''s for school or work.

**BTW; this is my oppinion: why does it seem like everyone on TamaTalk is rude? :D :D :blink: **

In my eyes, this is the stupidest idea ever.
If a lot of people don't buy gas that one day, the gas industries are gonna lose money. Because of their loss, they're going to bring the gas prices higher so that they can make up for the day before.

People tried to do this last year as well.

The only reason I wouldn't buy gas that day is because I wouldn't have to. Chances are I'll have to by then.
I don't think this boycott was announced correctly.

Here in Canada, couple of guys put up a website boycotting a special website where they ask people not to buy from a certain company of gas places per month. It's been effective here in raising awareness of the increasing gas prices and I've noticed around my area people are riding their bikes more and/or commuting. So maybe it just needs a better approach for the U.S?

I know gas priceshave been sky rocketing up to the wazoo. What would happen if gas ran out in cars? In buses for school transportion or city buses?

Though,it would be cool to foot peddle cars like in the Flintstones.

**BTW; this is my oppinion: why does it seem like everyone on TamaTalk is rude? :D :D :blink: **
Not everyone is rude on TamaTalk. If they are then that is why we have moderaters. Some people think that they aren't being rude and think it is 'brutal honesty', what they don't know is that they are hurting someone's feelings. Anyway this is off topic, sorry.

I know gas priceshave been sky rocketing up to the wazoo. What would happen if gas ran out in cars? In buses for school transportion or city buses?
Though,it would be cool to foot peddle cars like in the Flintstones.
Foot-peddle? Well if we had to do that then my parents would need a good foot-massage everyday! But it would be cool, ^_^ . They made a car that runs on solar energy I believe.

Foot-peddle? Well if we had to do that then my parents would need a good foot-massage everyday! But it would be cool, ^_^ . They made a car that runs on solar energy I believe.
I'm sure it doesn't go very far or very fast because there isn't THAT much energy coming from a regular solar cell/panel.

Actualy, we made a solar car in my science elective class last year.

I'm sure it doesn't go very far or very fast because there isn't THAT much energy coming from a regular solar cell/panel.
Actualy, we made a solar car in my science elective class last year.
How did you make one? Was it fun? Did it require a lot of people?

How did you make one? Was it fun? Did it require a lot of people?
It wasn't like a full scale car- like a go cart sort of thing.

Actualy, it's not too hard to make- you just have to get the cells and hook it up.

The class was pretty much a blow off class, so it was ok.

It was kind'a neat to ride it behind the school though. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back