Little siblings who are lazy with their Tamas....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@yellow mood: Oh I love your avatar! I love a very potter musical!

back on topic...

my lil bro whenever he sees me w/ one of my tams he goes ohhh! I wanna play with my tam!!! ten minute after he starts: ZuZu! come and take care of it for me! waaaaa....

why!?

well I bought it off him last summer so he can't kill ot anymore. huge relife!

I own 8 tamas 1 from my mom(1st gen japanese),2 as birthday pesents(V4 and Tama-go), 5 from my 2 annoying sisters who dont take care of it anymore and gave it to me(2 V4, 1V4.5, 2 Tama-Go)Luckily they're all different colours. :D :p

Don't get me started on younger siblings and tamas. When my sister and I got our first tama each (V2 for Christmas 2005, Me - 10, her - 6) I was immediately hooked. My sister had a blue flower V2 but it glitched. My mum bought her a new one, a purple one. She lost it about a month later. She then got a pink ice-creams V3 for her birthday. Lost it. Christmas 2006 we each got a V4. She had it on a lanyard and was swinging it around on the trampoline. She accidentally threw it over a tree, never to be found again. She now has a Music Star which she got for Christmas the same year I got mine for my birthday. It has a water-mark in it because she got it wet, but it still works. She wants a Tama-Go because I have one. Mum originally said no because she loses them but she's recently started her Music Star again and asked Mum if she can get a Tama-Go for her birthday if she takes care of the Music Star (i.e. not losing it) Mum said "We'll see" but right now it's paused.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a story like that!

in January this year i went to my beat friends house for his birthday. (he lives over 2 hours away) mum only let me take 4 of my 6 Tamas so i left my v4s at home and asked my little brother to take care of them because he has his own anyway. he said yes.

3 days later, i come home and find his tama under the table DEAD!!! and i went to my room to get my two and they were both in the exact same spot drowning in poo and really sick! (probably the smell) one of the batteries was flat because he didn't go to the clock screen while the lights were out! this annoyed me a bunch because the cheapest CR2032 batteries around here are $3.85! that annoyed me. i went back out fuming ant he tried to show me his new magic kit! it was annoying!!

Yes, I gave a v3 to my little sister and she took excellentcare of it....for about a day. I found it the next day, a sick piropirotchi with 5 poos. Nice.

Lolz my lil bro had a v4 once, he got one b4 i got one. And he did like it for a while but then went off it so gave it to Kuchipatchi Love [my bestie]. So yea, but he does nag about how babyish it is to have tamas which really gets on my nerves! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hahahahahaha Yeah. Now I have Saku's lil bro's green Mametchi V4 :D

My little sis is pretty cool with tamas and with even play Party On Wii! with me , so that's cool (I always annoy her with my knowledge about characters, I always spout little facts like their favourite food and it drives Sis BONKERS. Hahahaha)

My little sis was the first one to get one, and then I got hooked.

I now have that tama, astro V3. :) The buttons hardly work and more though, I should clean them...

Also, when I bought my first tama, my pink V4, Sis decided she wanted to have one, so we went back into the store and got her one.

I now have it too, in exchange for a couple of jellybeans :D

So yeah. All in all she isn't bad...

Uugh.. My little brother had a few tamas (which are now mine) that he never took care off. He would leave his room and I would look in, and there they are... alone... and 99lbs because he fed them snacks to stop them from beeping. -.- so then I have to take care off them. And now they are mine, which is actually good on my part.

WIN!

Please don't get me started!!! I gave my little sister an old Tama of mine (I had five at the time). She was only five but she kept bugging our parents that she wanted one so I gave her one. I knew that this would be good for her but she then kept killing it! I was so upset I took it back. A few months ago I gave her an old music star since I had two. Well it's always dying and shed killed it so many times that it runs out of memory. Shes probably had 80 and there all the worst possible character. I'm tempted to steal it back but my parents won't let me! Poor tamas :( . NOw I have eight and my sister is bugging that she wants more. She now wants a Japenese tamagotchi+color that I'm saving up for and I know that's not going to happen! My other sister wants one when she turns six and I hope she docent get one. Her attention spam is thin and she gets easily frustrated and what she docent get she kills it. Throws it against the wall, she did that to mine when she wanted to see the baby on there. Thankfully it was alright.....but my Tama was pretty traumatized. Tamas that go to my siblings.... Good luck! You've been warned. My tamago Damen Is nodding his head. :) .

One more thing! Whenever I see my sisters tamas on it's death bed and I raise it back to excellent health and she's watching tv!!! She always asks me to babysit which really gets annoying!

I needed to let my brother have my V3 because he lost his (stupid right?) and he doesn't even care for it! It's so stupid :angry: :huh:

Well this doesn't count as a younger sibling but my big sister's 4 year old son wanted to play with my iD because it's "colorful" so I let him because he is careful with my stuff and doesn't drool or drop things only to find out that he made my Lovelitchi 80-something pounds by going to the food shop and feeding it everything! (I'm suprised he found his way there because he can't read ENGLISH let alone Japanese! xD )

My friend has a v4.5 and I have to constantly visit her house to feed her tama and give it medicine and clean up after it and play games so it isn't 99 pounds. She always calls me asking what to press to get out of the screen with the clock (with the wrong time, by the way) I'm tempted to buy it...........

My sister NEVER plays with hers. I'm good. I love tamas SO much that I watch them 24/7. :D

I've never had this problem... my sis never touches her tamas. :D

My older sister has an EnTama, and my friend owns an UraTama. My friend quit playing Tamagotchis, so he gave it to my sister. The only Tamagotchi I own is a Tamagotchi School V1, so my sister and I help each other. I help feed her Tamagotchis when she is out doing something, and in return, she gives me a new student for the TamaSuku (in order to do that, the En/Ura owner must have a character the Suku owner doesn't have, and the Suku owner must meet the qualifications to unlock that character,) so my sister and I basically "Tama Team".

Juuust like that. i gave my younger (8) brother my first one, (v3) BIG MISTAKE. within the first 3 days i heard the death call. dang, he had gotton woolitchi too! yeah, and why are the batteries so expensive? like 3 bucks for 2! thank god they dont need those for that tamago!

Luckily, I don't have siblings. But in some way, sometimes I act like an evil sibling myself! I tend to forget about my tamagotchis many times, just to find them sick and all after those few hours.

My big brother hasn't said one word about my Tamas, and dropped my Tama-go when I told him it was a Tama.

I wish I had a little sister who I could corrupt get into Tamas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back