little tip

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
same for genie lamps.

I also at first thought it's 1 time use.

Genie lamp doesn't go back into your items list, mine dissapeared after one use and the genie didn't even give me anything.

Ra,

Genie lamp doesn't go back into your items list, mine dissapeared after one use and the genie didn't even give me anything.
Ra,
really? Mine worked though genie refused to give my pet.

I checked my list after my pet used lamp. it was still there. only that lamp will disappear after 2 times.

Oh! I get it now! All of you are talking about Tama V3? :wacko: :furawatchi: :angry: :D

P.s: I want a wacko tama!

when you get a fish or a can in the fishing pole you can still use it!! B) :huh: :huh: :(
Hm... can you buy this in the shop on V3? or what? can someone clear this up a bit?? :lol: :( :D

that sux that u can only use the shovel and plant once wen on a v3 u can use a lamp or fishing rod lots!!

p.s. like 3 times my tamagotchi has pulled up a huge.........fish? or whale?........but watever it was, it was huge!! :lol: :) :pochitchi: :lol:

i used my fishing pole and it dissapeared after catching a huge fish i used it....5 times! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back