Locker neighbor... XP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack >.< I hate that. I usually wait for some room when using lockers. But I have a bottom locker (Two rows. Im tall. Of course I get the bottom one) This boy that has the locker above me kicks me and pushes my stuff away when Im already at my locker to get to his. Even though like I only have ONE thing to get or put away before I'm done. And the boy with the locker next to me has no respect for me at all and always pushes my crap away.

It is really....really annoying. I can't get a locker change sadly. I think your prinicpal would prorbably just tell you two to knock it off or something. I would have already punched her and gotten suspended if I were you.

The best thing to do for that situation is to tell your parents and a teacher. :(

If she keeps on doing it, you may want to tell the principal. ;D

I really don't care if those five tell on me, they deserved it. They had it a long time coming. Three of them used to be by me LAST YEAR TOO! But I do feel for you tamachick1200. I hate bullies, they really annoy me. I only be a bully when I have to be (with people who bully me first though).

YOU'RE LUCKY IN MY OPINION!!! I HAVE...FIVE PEOPLE WHO HATE ME!!! THEY ARE ALL AROUND ME!!!
MY MOM SMOKES, K? I CAN'T SMELL IT, BUT APPARENTLY OTHER PEOPLE DO!!! THEY'RE LIKE,

"OMG, DID YOU BRING THAT SPRAY KAT? IT SMELLS LIKE BO AND SMOKE OVER HERE."

"WELL YES I DID!" THEN THEY SPRAYED THE S**T OUTTA ME AND MY LOCKER.

WANNA KNOW WHAT I DID?

HOHOHO, I WAS MEAN!!! NO

E

V

I

L

!

I SAID: "WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE F**K OFF AND GO TO HELL?" THEN I TOOK THE BOTTLE, THREW IT AT THE PERSON WHO SPRAYED ME GETTING THEM IN THE EYE, I SLAMMED MY NIEGHBOR'S DOOR SHUT, CLAMPING HER FINGER, AND KICKED THE OTHER TWO!!!

THANK WOLFBANE! I SOOOO WANTED TO GET THAT OUTTA MY SYSTEM, IF YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET, I HATE THE WORLD WITH IT'S CRUEL LITTLE SLAPS OF REALITY!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY I BEAT A COUPLE OF PEOPLE IN! I AM A HAPPY KITTY NOW!

WoOt!

Thank you for listening to my ranting and raving!!

~BerryTama :blink: ;)
Well you just sank to their low, perhaps lower.

Sure it settled the sure if there's anything I learned growing up and pulling a few of those off was, it was it'll come bite you in the rear later in life. Anger doesn't solve ANYTHING and you should seek some guidance on how to control yourself better IMHO, and it certainly sets a bad example for others.

You could also talk to a counselor or something about your locker neighbor. :D

Just tell your non-stop talking friend that sometimes you just need to have a little "alone time" by yourself. Trust me, she'll understand. And the food mooching...just tell her to back off!! :) (But in a silly but stern way..not mean)

BerryTama, it's good to vent out your feelings sometimes, but you kinda need to do it in a more considerate way next time. Also, make sure you don't curse pweez.

Chatterbox

Yeah, sure, I'll lay off the cursing, really bad habit I guess. :(

Sorry to say the only way I can vent my anger is by taking it out on other people. :lol:

I also know I've stooped to the 'bully low' but I don't care. :p

It's herditary. :D

CAN ANYONE GUESS (OTHER THEN MINTY248) WHO FAMOUS (EVIL) PERSON IS MY GREAT GRAND COUSIN???

HERE'S A CLUE: HE'S FAMOUS BECAUSE OF THE HOLOCAUST!!! :mellow:

~BerryTama

o,o!!! I know I know!!!! But.... you probaly don't want me to give it away so i won't

:blink: :D :lol:

We'll you don't want to move your locker so I guess you could ignore her or tell her to stop or you would tell someone (like a teacher, councelor [even though I don't know if I spelled that right xP] or anyone). Or tell someone without telling her. But those might cause someone'slocker to be moved.It's almost like a problem that I have. The person on top of my locker is always in a rush so she keeps kicking my locker door into my face even when I'm writing on my board. I've told her to stop before like "Um, I'm writing." or "I'm doing my homework right now so can you not kick my locker?" but once she threw her lock at me o_O
Good thoughts. I like my locker 'cause I won't get crushed on a bottom one like the bottom locker peope do because it's crowded in our school. She is soo rude she is like 'That is the funniest thing I've heard all day.' Yeah we know to you it's funny, but it's kind of not funny and you don't need to announce it.

ooc: She threw her lock at you? Ouch... Our locks are attached to our lockers.

Now Sarzar reads EVERYTHING on my traper. Traper+Sarzar+ Crush Notes=Bad news.

Now he thinks I love someone I don't love anymore.

[SIZE=21pt]GO 2 THE PRINCIPAL AND ASK FOR A LOCKER SWITCH. ITS REAL EASY, CUZ PEOPLE DO IT ALOT, BUT I AM HAPPY WITH MINE BECAUSE MY LOCKERMATE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND WE KISSED :) [/SIZE]

PM ME FOR MORE INFO!

i would act all nice and if she would say something mean to me i would say "thank you" and she will probably get confused and mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back