Locks of Love?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi100

Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to know if anyone here is going to or is ,has done Locks Of Love Iif you don't know I'll explain:

Locks of Love is where you have to grow your hair like 10 or more inches and then you get it cut off and then they make it into a wig, it goes to girls and I think boys (i 'm not sure for boys) who have gone on some medicine ,Like for Leukima victims. They loose all their hair and my other bffs sister got a wig now I think she is in 2nd grade. And the children who are bald do get a wig if they want one.

I am definatly going to do Locks of Love :(

YES! I LOVE Locks of Love! It's awesome. ^^

I've done it twice; third time maybe this year.

It does go to both boys and girls alike.

I'm so glad there are people out there like you that care. You rock! :]

This will be my first time I am soo excited! Do they give you a reward or something , my friend told me that you get something for it is it true?
The first time was excting for me too. It was wierd going from hair flowing down your back to your butt to shoulder lenght hair, but I love it.

They sent me a certificate. I don't think anything else though.

If you look up their main site they'll be a list of places where you can get free hair cuts [if you give it] and they'll send if off for you too.

Make sure you get some before and after pics! ;]

I cut a foot off my hair when I was 10, but we never gave it to them. My mom still has it in a bag in her nightstand. o.o'

It makes me think she's a bit crazy, lol.

Anyone who has ever done Locks of Love is brave.

Other people who don't have hair due to Chemo are just so grateful for that.

A girl in my class shaved her whole head for that reason.

Once people found that out, they respected her alot more than they would have, let alone.

I think you only have to cut 5'' to be able to donate to Locks of Love.

And you can't donate bleached or dyed hair.

It's a great cause, and I think if you have the opportunity to donate you should!

No, I've never done it. I would, but the hair I have (My first haircut that wasn't a bang trim was when I was eight) I don't think is good quailty. It still has my blond tips in it from when I was a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back