Log of Nemo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memyselfandi

Reaction score
I live in a vast oasis called senic BORINGNESS&#33
Monday, March 27, 2006-------4:12 PM

I decided to start a log...wow...

Well...today I tried a shirt from tamatown on him but since he didn't have any arms since he is a Bill he looks stupid...

He played with his good friend Laurn today...and gave her a lot of flowers There was a record player in the shop today, but by the tiem I earned 5000 gotchi points in heading, it was gone. :-( After all that hard work!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday March 27 2006-----------4:17 PM

Nemo is now connecting with his best friend Billy! Billy looks like this: :D

...They were doing present and Nemo got...a tart! Now Nemo is going to pay a visit. They are singing! I have just checked the friends list and they have four smilies each! I want them to be best friends. It makes too much sense since they are brothers! Nemo reminds me of Luna...my old one. She looked like a little nerd! Billy looks a lot like Carl..his father because Carl was a Billotchi! I am babysitting Billy because he is my sister's. Billy just started to watch TV, and Nemo is just hanging out. I think I will connect them again. Billy came to visit Nemo...they are playing on the see saw!

I put the stuffed animal on Nemo today......he looks sooooooooo cute! The Matchmaker should come today or tomorrow. I bought a genie in a lamp today too, and I got 1000 points both times! Now I'm up to-----hold on! I need to get Billy---my sis left him on! He's all messed up-----hold on! All his hearts are full now, but he weighs 89 pounds!

I took especially good care of him today and left him unpaused because the matchmaker should come soon! Here is the list of Nemo's friends and family.....

Mother: Luna

Father: Carl---2 smileys

Brother: :angry: Billy--4 smileys

:wacko: Laurn: 4 smileys

Wendy: 2 smileys

Paige: 1 smiley

<_< TJz: 1 smiley

And....how about boring stat junk? Ok...

HUNGRY: ♥♥♥

HAPPY: ♥♥♥♥

TRAINING: [lllllllll] (FULL!)

32 lb

6 yr

GENERATION: 2

He's lifting weights! And now he is wearing his sunglasses! I think I will buy a love potion so I can use it then connect with Laurn...

I need to go find the code on here so I'll talk to yous l8r! BTW can you PM me if you have a comment!

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend Liz got ahold of my tamagotchi and was looking through my stuff (she forgot hers at her house) and she put on the costume! I am sooooooooo excited! Guess why? The matchmaker didn't come...but this morning while I was connecting with some of my friends...............with the help of my love potion......................Nemo fell in love with Laurn and they had two baby girls! I'm going to name mine Cheri! I'm going to be on my third generation! Doesn't that rock?? (BTW Laurn is my friend Jessly's)

Well, I have lots to update.....first of all, Nemo left his prescous baby girl the other night and--as planned--I named her Cheri. She evolved into a...lemme look it up...Tamatchi. I always get a tamatchi or a mizutamatchi and that bothers me. She currently weighs 26 lb, and has over 5000 points. Her 2nd cousin...Billy's little girl's name is Dana. Yesterday, Cheri connected with a new friend of mine's tamagotchi who just got new batteries. Her name is Tammi and she is a piropiroitchi (the one that looks like a star with a thinger on it's head). They became semi-good friends. She didn't connect with her sister after Laurn left...the baby got left at Jessly's house. Since Luna, Cheri's grandmother was accidentally deleted off the family list, I couldn't visit her and get those cute soveineirs you can get from your grandparents. What a let-down.......I hope that Cheri becomes a piropiroitchi, a young Mamechi, or a young Mimitchi when she evolves...she's not even 1 yr yet, though, so I'll have to wait a little to find out!

Great! Another Nikatchi! It's not that I don't like Nikatchis, but the last time I had one it evolved into this adult that looked like a nerd, and Jessly's other tama (not Laurn's daughter) was a Nikatchi and turned into the nerd, also!

I bought a mirror this morning, but of course I can't use it yet! The good news is that my sweet little Cheri can use her make-up as soon as she evolves. I also fed her steak yesterday, along with a muffin. It turns out that she loves steak, and hates muffins! How can you hate muffins? I mean, seriously!

Ok...that was little off-topic about the muffins, so let me get back on topic now....

Cheri is the first of any tamagotchi I have ever had that is two years and doesn't have complete training. I feel like I lost my touch...on second thought, if a tamagotchi doesn't act badly, then you don't need to discipline it, so i guess maybe I had such full training on my others that she doesn't need it......? Not sure yet...

From around 1:15 PM today til 2:45 PM, my sweet Cheri was in the care of none other than the tamagotchi expert/babysitter: Liz! Liz has 2 tamas and is going to get a version 3 as soon as amazon.com has more of 'em. I don't really think anything bad could have happened to Cheri during that time cause Liz, even though she has another 7 tamas to babysit along with her, doesn't let the hearts go down. She loves heading and is good at it, like me, and she loves to play it on mine, so as long as she's around, Cheri has a lot of points on her!

At this point, all I want evolution-wise is for Cheri not to turn into a nerdy thinger like Luna, her grandmom was.

I'll try to post more often than I have been, but I'm not at home a lot this time of year, especially not long enough to post in me log!

I didn;t post in a while...I'm sorry, my sweet log....I don't have a lot of time.

The matchmaker came last night and I didn't even see what it was but I said yes and cheri had a baby girl. Tomorrow morning, she should be gone. I will name the girl either Dora, Eve, Kandy, or Lily...it's soooooooooo hard to choose. I wish I had a boy so I could name him Lenny. Oh well....there's always gen5.

Sorry about the not-posting-for-a-long-time thinger I've been doing, but here's an update because I'm sure you were dying to know what happened!

Well, when Cheri left I named the girl Dawn. She evolved exactly like Nemo...except a baby girl instead of a baby boy!

Tamatchi>>Hashitamatchi>>Bill

So...now she is a Bill. Now, I know this is a little dumb to be mad considering Bill is a rare character, but I was hoping to get something new...preferably with ARMS! My Tamas never have arms! NEVER EVER! EVER! And Bill looks like a boy character and Dawn is a girl! A GIRL I TELL YOU!!!! I actually got freaked out and had to check the health meter to make sure Dawn's gender hadn't changed!

To make matters worse, my little sitser's tamagotchi is a Warusotchi! I love those cute little guys! (they sorta look like a pinapple with legs, arms, and sunglasses) Well, I guess my hopes of getting a tamasgotchi with arms are RUINED! :-(

Well, bye.......

:-( today is a sad day. A very sad day indeed. Not only for the personal reasons (having to do with my ex-boyfriend) but Dawn died! I am so sad! The new egg was a girl and I named it Lily. *sigh* Well...she is a tamatchi now! HOW COME I NEVER GET ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A TAMATCHI!!! EVER!!!

Lily became a teen a few minutes ago. A Nikatchi...it would be nice if I got something NOT a Nikatchi or Hashitamatchi! Don't get me wrong...they ARE cute! But after a while they are C-U-T-E boring! (That made noooooooooooo sense but who cares????? Not me!) Well...that's all i gots to say!

Latest posts

Back