Logging Out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furawatchi: Yeah and could you guys tell some more people because many people are still not logging out right so maybe if everyone can pass the word!

Yes DarkCore. You may not realize it, but you've done your fair share of spamming too. Everyone has. You can't be the TamaTalk police. That's the TamaGuides' jobs :p
I know I have spammed. I have corrected myself. You have spammed too. Everyone has but I'm just saying! I'm just saying not to spam because when I spammed I got a warn.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i never logged out i did not know how to do it. crud only if i knew.i thought if you just close it you whould log out.crud crud crud crud!!!!!!!!! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time you are ready to leave the chat, just click on that little red dot at the top and that's it.

Many of the Guides are having problems with people not logging out of the Chat Rooms. If you don't log out right your user name will be stuck in there, so here is how to do it right. When you're ready to log out there's a red button on the right top side of the screen. You need to click on that to log out. Logging Out right will help the TamaGuides a LOT more and will let more people get in.
Can a TamaGuide PIN this??
thanx so much!

Oh, I see... I always clicked X at the top or the back button. XS

But maybe some changes have been made while I was away.

Has Admin now given each room a limited amount of people? If so, can I have figures? :huh:

Has there been a chat problem?

I am afraid I need to find out plently of updates here. :S

Well if they have the right to, then they possibly should if they think they should as well.
I was just trying to ask , I wasn't trying to be rude. I knew it was important and I wanted people to see it, and I hope people have! :furawatchi:

Maybe the chat room CLOCK was so broken that it could not log off people who did not properly click the little red dot to get out.Those rooms never disappeared either.
LOL!

I remember that day when ppl were logging out wron and Mothra had banned alotta pple.

I haven't been logging out right but then somebody told me about it and now I log out the right way. :D

LOL!I remember that day when ppl were logging out wron and Mothra had banned alotta pple.

I haven't been logging out right but then somebody told me about it and now I log out the right way. ;)
Yeah, The problem with that "Banning" was that it does not actually ban you, it just logs you out. So I was only logging people out, not actually banning them. :p That word is so misleading. :)

i was banned from the chat room (by mistake ¬_¬) and everytime i tried to go on it it said: "you have been bannned"

Yeah, The problem with that "Banning" was that it does not actually ban you, it just logs you out. So I was only logging people out, not actually banning them. B) That word is so misleading. B)
I know that LOL!

Many of the Guides are having problems with people not logging out of the Chat Rooms. If you don't log out right your user name will be stuck in there, so here is how to do it right. When you're ready to log out there's a red button on the right top side of the screen. You need to click on that to log out. Logging Out right will help the TamaGuides a LOT more and will let more people get in.
Can a TamaGuide PIN this??
What Red Button? Ohh And Hinotamatchi77 Can I Have Your Avatar If I Dont Use It As Mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back