LOGIC IN ALL FORMS ⇌ OOC & FORMS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
And I'm OK

Seems I just needed a break

Sat down but now I'm up again

And finding out I'm alone

My friends left me behind

And into another town

Where this boy is not around

And I don't blame them

I'd do the same

And now I'm alone again

So I'll sing along to the only song I've ever known

And I'll sing it out to the lonely ones, oh oh oh

Those days are gone but the nights roll on taking their place

So I'm singing it out to the lonely ones

- The Only Song ~ Sherwood

The Logic Islands. Home of The Logic Islands Battle Frontier. Each year the committee hosts a huge battle competition. Only the best trainers are accepted - if they beat the deadline. Some come to spectate, enjoy the beach, or, support friends/make friends/stalk people.

Each of the qualifiers must compete various tasks and battles to determine who will face the five Elites. There are dangers on the islands, too. Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua and Plasma are on the islands, too. Some of us may be ex-members, but some aren't. Bonds will be formed, battles will take place, trust will be broken, injury will happen and legends will raise.

Welcome to the Logic Islands. Please enjoy your stay.

Yes, this is sorta based of the O.I.B.F....

RULES:

> PM me your form if you wish to role play one of the Elites.

> Deadline for participants is 1st May 2012.

> One pet pokémon is allowed.

> NO LEGENDARIES.

> Shiny pokémon are allowed.

> Spectators are allowed three pokémon.

> You must be accepted to start.

> Keep it PG 13.

> Respect the almighty boot. I will warn you.

> You can switch your pokémon with your boxed pokémon. Just say that you did.

Form.

Name:

Competitor/Spectator/Elite:

Personality:

Looks:

Sexuality:

Other:

Pokémon:

Nickname:

Species:

Ability:

Nature:

Moves: 1. 2. 3. 4.

Held Item:

Battler/Pet:

Other:

OCC & FORMS ⇋

ROLE PLAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: 'Blush' Roan

Competitor/Spectator/Elite: 'Elite trainer' (Asked to be an elite, excused).

Personality: Blush is odd, to say the least. She hate, hates, hates being predictable or gullible. So she decided to mingle with others instead of 'fulfilling' her 'duties' as a elite. To her joy, she managed to be relived as an elite. She does feel guilty about lying to people, but hey! They'll get over it, right? This is all an act. She may seem arrogant or aloof, when you meet her but it's her poor social skills kicking in. Kept in the dark when she was at her trainer school, Blush strives to be one of/the first to know something. Who likes who, who did what, secrets... It's become an obsession. Get your hands on her diary and, well, you might not be too impressed. What amazes people is her eagerness to please, often bored she will go out her way to help someone - help wanted or not. If you pop her bubble (yell at her, beat her in a battle or spread rumors about her) she'll become emotionally fragile and if you really offend her, it'll be Hydra you'll be dealing with.

Looks: Blush has messy brown hair that reaches just below her shoulders, usually worn down or in a messy bun, it gives the impression of 'I don't care about my hair'. She does brush it though. Blush has like, really white skin - it will not tan, so don't even bother telling her to get a tan. You may just have a exaggerated excuse thrown your way. Blush has blue/grey eyes. Rarely will you ever see her wearing her glasses (she is short sighted) you have more chance of seeing a shiny. You see that slightly dirty hat shes wearing? Do. Not. Steal. It. You will make an enemy. Blush usally sticks with t-shirts, tights or skinny jeans and flats. Nothing fancy.

Sexuality: Straight

Other:

Pokémon:

Nickname: Hydra

Species: Feragator

Ability: Torrent

Nature: Hardy, Proud of it's power

Moves: 1. Waterfall 2. Superpower 3. Avalanche 4. Dig

Held Item: Leftovers.

Battler/Pet: PET.

Other: Deemed too powerful to compete and would ''totally overkill everyone's pokémon'' by Blush. Blush's self declared bodyguard.

Add other pokémon later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back