logo out password problem.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.dale

Reaction score
WHEN I GO TO TAMATOWN AND THEN LOG OUT IT SAYS ENTER THE LOGOUT PASSWORD ON MY V4 TOY I TYPE IN THE PASSWORD ON MY V4 BUT THEN IT BEEPS LIKE I ENTERD IT RONG BUT IM A 1000000% SURE I ENTERD IT RIGHT WHAT AM I DOING RONG? PLEASE HELP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mabe you didn't type it fast enouf? Thats what i figured out a few days ago. :)

[SIZE=12pt]So you selected "PC" on your V4 and then after some time you went to the bottom right of the TamaTown V4 and clicked on log-out.[/SIZE]

Then on your V4 you hit the B button (Middle) so that the log-in password that you entered into Tamatown V4, changed the screen into where you in-put your log-out password. (All zeros.)

Did you do all of that when entering your log-out password? :)

::ITACHI::

yea i did all that and it beeps like i enterd it rong.....wtf! :D

weird! The same exact thing just happened to me on Tama Town! I got the items i won, because I entered the passwords for the items it gave me after it gave me the logout passwords, but I didn't get the points I earned! I earned like 2500 points on TamaTown! Does anybody know the solution to this problem? PLEASE RESPOND ASAP!!!!

kuchipatchiluver :angry: :D :huh:

nope its right...dang! i had like 321.000 points on tamatown... :D

Or when you were on TamaTown, on the password screen did you press a button?

all i can say is you must have entered your username or password wrong or there is something wrong with your tamagotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back