Logout

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimichi7

Reaction score
I'm scared for my tama I went to tamatown and I got all 10 items so it told me to log out, it told me to use the logout password in my tama so I entered it in, no how do I exit the logout thing, I can't!!!

Somebody please help!!! I absolutely HATE V4 tamatown.

You don't have to! :mimitchi:

I don't really know how I can help you, but the same thing happened to me. :D Have you tried it again? I was second time lucky. :huh:

I can't get off the logout screen on my tama!! button a changes the letter/number, b jumps it to the next number/letter and c bumps it back please help!!! I'm going to have to resart it I think!!!

5 more minutes and I'm reasarting her, please help if you don't want her to die!!!

I resatarted and then downloaded she's back to normal now thnks Honeysuckle

I can't get off the logout screen on my tama!! button a changes the letter/number, b jumps it to the next number/letter and c bumps it back please help!!! I'm going to have to resart it I think!!!
I know it's too late to help you, but if anyone else has this problem...

To exit your V4's Logout Password screen without entering a logout password:

If you press the C (right) button while the logout password's first digit is blinking, you'll be taken back to the login password. From there, if you press the C button again, you'll see a Sure? Yes/No menu. Select Yes to have your Tamagotchi character return to your toy.

To exit your V4's Logout Password screen after entering a password:

After entering the logout password's last digit, press the B (middle) button.

Thanks Binary but I tryed that and it just brought it back to the last blank spot it wouldn't let me out if I get the problem again I'd ldy try again though....

-mimichi7

all you have to do is when you finsh typeing the logout code or whatever you hit enter

Thanks Binary but I tryed that and it just brought it back to the last blank spot it wouldn't let me out if I get the problem again I'd ldy try again though....
-mimichi7
If you have entered the logout password's last digit, but pressing the B (middle) button doesn't exit the V4's logout password screen, you may have not correctly entered the logout password from TamaTown into your V4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back