Logs by *mimitchi*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update for the morning! (Well afternoon now, I guess...)

Before I went to sleep last night, I debated on what I should do with my Tamas considering I was not about to set an alarm to wake up and feed them because I'm a bum and I want to sleep in. I looked up their wake times and since they're both toddlers, they wake up at 9AM. Well since I usually wake up naturally around that time and go back to sleep, I figured I'd risk it and not pause them throughout the night in hopes that I would be awake to check them.

Luckily, I did end up waking up at literally like 9:15AM and they were both full up on hearts so I put them on pause this morning and tried my best to go back to sleep, but with no luck. I did end up just laying there until like 12PM because well I'm super lazy on my last week of freedom. :D So I unpaused Autumn and Eve and They've been unpaused since.

Autumn is always one training bar ahead of Eve. Eve called for one today and I was excited that they were finally on the same level, but then Autumn called for another so she just ruined it all. I could've skipped it, but I just give them training whenever they call for it. I've played games with them both and they've just been chill ever since.

It's been kind of an uneventful day so far, but Autumn and Eve will have to be paused this evening for some time because I'm going with my boyfriend and his friend to watch a Pink Floyd laser show. It's gonna be trippy and I'm overly happy about it.

That's it for now! See you soon. :)

*mimitchi* :mimitchi:

Autumn and Eve both evolved today before they were paused and they both changed into Young Mimitchi! They were then only paused for somewhere around 2.5 hours and have now been unpaused ever since. They are now both asleep.

20682176122_2a585fb8c6_o.jpg

I was also feeling kind of adventurous so I bought some of the smaller button batteries that the older Tamas take and resurrected my Nano Kitty! This thing was literally my prized possession when I was a kid in the 90's. When the virtual pet craze came about, I didn't have a Tamagotchi at first, but a Nano Kitty. I only started collecting the 90's Tamas after the 2004 versions were released. I would always lose my Nano and whenever I found it again, it was like the clouds of heaven opened up and my world was at peace again. :D I'm glad I still have it - Nano's are some of the better virtual pets out there. I really like the way they work.

I haven't named my kitty. I'm not sure what to call her so we'll just call her Kitty. And also assume it's a "her". I don't know exactly how long I'm going to try and keep Kitty because she just happened on a whim and I know for a cold hard fact that once class starts back on Monday I'm barely going to be able to look after Autumn and Eve properly, let alone 3 VP's.

But yeah I really do like the Nano's. They have really responsive buttons too, so that's always a plus.

Here's a picture of Kitty!

20069288644_f450e84b39_o.jpg

I can't remember how long I've ever kept a Nano alive but I hear that sometimes they can live for ridiculous amounts of time if you're a good caretaker... I saw somewhere where one had lived into its 30's!

That's all in the VP world for me right now. Laser Floyd was awesome - they hold the laser shows in a planetarium in town. They set this one to The Wall but one thing I was disappointed in is the fact that they ended the show right before Comfortably Numb played... that's sorta blasphemy but... you know.

Anyway, I'll leave you with Autumn and Eve's stats:

Autumn:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 6 bars

1 yr

32 lbs

Girl - 2nd Gen

396 pts

Eve:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training: 5 bars

1 yr

34 lbs

Girl - 2nd Gen

Last edited by a moderator:
Super short and sweet tonight.

I've been at work pretty much all day so I decided to leave Autumn and Eve on pause at home. I was up so early that I paused them both while they were still asleep and when I got home to unpause them around 1.5 hours ago, they were still snoozing. And they are both unpaused for the night now.

I had also put Kitty on pause or so I thought... I had it on the clock setting screen and the clock was on set mode so I left it there. When I got home, Kitty was sick and was suuuper dirty. I'm not really sure how she ended up off of the clock screen, but luckily she didn't run away from me yet.

That's about all for tonight... I feel the busy schedule starting to kick in and running three VP's at once might not work out for too much longer unfortunately. :( We'll see how tomorrow goes.

Goodnight!

Latest posts

Back