LOL, Ball glitch.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAlesha

Reaction score
So yeah quite awhile back I was playing on my Tama and then I go to feed it and... WTH balls and other random items in my food list. I'm pretty sure this was my v4? It was really cool and funny I showed my friends my Tamagotchi eating a racecar and they cracked up laughing I also saw that in my friends list there were a bunch of random characters and lines with wierd names lol. I just wanted to know has this happened to anyone else? ;) B) :eek:

Yes, this has happened to alot of people, including me.The weird chracters your seeing are japanese characters just in case it connects to a TamaPlus or KeiTama. It happens when you delete too many of your itemes/foods at once

UYY40

I HATE THE BALL GLITCH.

I always have to reset my Tama afterwards :)

I've gotten it on my v3, v4 and v4.5.

I made my Tamagotchi eat a guitar once. It was funny :D

Sometimes, or, quiet often, tamas that I connect with, is copied into two friends, with, like one letter messed up or anything, but only the one with the right name can I connect to again... :D :)

It's sure a glitch...

Yes, I have gotten this glitch before, so have many other people. I did not have to reset mine, I just did a download, and it went away. (Thank goodness, I was on 12th generation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back