lol this is WAY overdue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegreen

Reaction score
But it's better late than never, right? I know what you're thinking but I was planning on doing this even before Tbonesam's thread. lol I'm gonna cross this out now So, the reason why I never introduced myself in the first place is because I didn't know I had to. This was the first forum I ever joined so I was kinda lost and stuff lol, I was all "Ok, I signed up...so what do I do now? I just post stuff?" Yeah. So, pretty much everyone knows me (at least a bit) already because I've been here since July, but for those who don't know me:

Hi. My favorite color is bluegreen. I like Pokemon, Adventure Time (I haven't seen the new episodes, though :( ), Tamagotchi and Owl City, especially Owl City. I love going on TamaCHAT too. Chat should be alive more often, for some reason it's only alive on weekends, or I'm just forever alone in my time zone and everyone's been chatting when I've been sleeping. Oh well. I dream of becoming a great writer some day but my grades in literature aren't that good. I live in the Philippines. I like rabbits. I don't have a Tumblr but I want one but I can't think of a good username :\ lol but I like looking at the things tagged Owl City and Adam Young. lol random stuff. I tagged this thread with random stuff too, I wasn't really sure what to tag it with. Yeah. The end. By the way...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I was born and raised in the Philippines as well. Nice seeing you guys here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back