lol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorsCatRulz

Reaction score
Ok so there is a girl in my class with a v4. She is soooooooooooooooo annoying!!! She is always blabbing her mouth off about her tama and ALWAYS wants to connect! RAWR! So one time she had mail and I love checking the mail and she let me check the mail as long as she could see. so i did. When she saw the robber she was all like "omg! not ANOTHER robber!" and the robber stole 500 points. LEAVING HER WITH NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD INSIDE!!! (by the way she is really annoying and will talk about tamas nonstop so this was real funny)

Ok so there is a girl in my class with a v4. She is soooooooooooooooo annoying!!! She is always blabbing her mouth off about her tama and ALWAYS wants to connect! RAWR! So one time she had mail and I love checking the mail and she let me check the mail as long as she could see. so i did. When she saw the robber she was all like "omg! not ANOTHER robber!" and the robber stole 500 points. LEAVING HER WITH NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD INSIDE!!! (by the way she is really annoying and will talk about tamas nonstop so this was real funny)
lol!!!!!!!!!!! she had only 5o0 points! and the robber took them! LLLOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back