lonely

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello tama_tess

Welcome to TamaTalk.

I am most definitely NOT a single boy (but I am over 12) :gozarutchi:

I am sorry to hear you are lonely - but I'm afraid the Introduction section of TamaTalk is not for you to try to find yourself a boyfriend.

This is a friendly forum of Tamagotchi fans - young and old, boys and girls and we all try to be friendly :wub:

Have a look around the different sections - it doesn't take long to find your way around, there's lots of fun stuff - and once you start posting questions or answers about Tamagotchis you will soon find yourself with lots of friends.

Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

[SIZE=14pt]TamaMum is right (Again!) Tama Talk is NOT a Dating Site. Don't PM People asking them to be your Boyfriend because it freaks people out badly! I know this because I got a PM from someone wanting to be my boyfriend. I will leave the member anonymous because it is not fair for me to publish the fact that the member does that sort of thing. Anyway if you need friends NOT boyfriends make a few topics and PM a few members. Soon you shall have a lot of friends. a another tip to making friends is to be nice to other memebers and not to Spam.[/SIZE]

Spam is

Short

Pointles

Annoying

If you want a friend not a relationship PM me. I am a girl!

Atomic Kitten

PS. Don't make a topic like this again OK? No offence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back