Lonerish!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzlelitchi

Reaction score
Okay so I've got a couple friends, but they usually go eat somewhere else (like the expensive places or not healthy places) all the time. Usually I'm stuck with this group of 10th graders that are nice, but idk them well. My friend and I are like the only 9th graders. The 10th graders recently moved to a table behind us. So it's just me and my friend. I ask let's go over with my other friend. But she doesn't agree. I feel left out. I want to make new friends, but I'm a terrible conversation starter. Unfortunately I haven't come across a tama fan, which is rare as it is. Any tips.

Starting conversations isn't as hard as you might think - trust me, I know. Just asking how a person is or how their day went is usually an easy way to get the conversation going - if they say anything interesting, pick up on that. A lot of people love talking about themselves (not in a big headed way), so maybe try focusing on the person/people you're talking to, but not in a creepy way because too many questions sometimes just sounds stalkerish.

Maybe you could expand on your problem though? All I could understand was that you don't like eating where your group of friends eat and you want to make new friends.

Starting conversations isn't as hard as you might think - trust me, I know. Just asking how a person is or how their day went is usually an easy way to get the conversation going - if they say anything interesting, pick up on that. A lot of people love talking about themselves (not in a big headed way), so maybe try focusing on the person/people you're talking to, but not in a creepy way because too many questions sometimes just sounds stalkerish.

Maybe you could expand on your problem though? All I could understand was that you don't like eating where your group of friends eat and you want to make new friends.
Agreed:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back