Long-Lived Oldies Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I was hoping someone else would have posted since my last post, oh well. XD)

Rene's battery is dead.

Rene9.jpg

I knew this was going to happen soon. I don't have any more batteries at the moment, and I don't know when I will be able to get more. Sooo... my participation in this hatch is postponed until I can get him a fresh battery. ^_^ ;

Well Charlie finally passed auditions! He is 3 years old today. If I don't pause him he should be a oldie next Monday. Sorry about Rene's battery MintyDreams7. :( . Hope you can get some more batteries soon. Anyways that's about it for today! ^_^

Crona is 16 today and doing well. Let one of my coworkers see him today. When she started to stuff him full of treats I came to his rescue. I'm protective of the little guy. Bought him a tv that was on sale half off in the shop. We love bargains.

I was focusing on running my Angelgotch, but he departed today so I'll be raising Panda to the Oldie stage very soon.

Hello!
I have two Version twos on me, and I'd really like to join. If I can, I'll attempt to have an old Tamagotchi in two ways, one with a baby so it doesn't become an oldie (which I will continue with my currently running Nyorotchi, Barry), and one that doesn't have a baby, thus, turning it into an old character. It seems very interesting to join.

Edit: I apologize for bothering you guys with large images, but here's Barry (& proof of age!)

HNI_0090.jpg
HNI_0092.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pretty crappy camera and this was taken with 3ds Cronas age:

I've been paint over his old reptile skin home. I have two of the same shell design

Hi everyone, my computer has been broken for a while but is fixed now. I have been lurking around Tamatalk for a little bit on my mobile, but barely posted.

I'll post photos soon of Joker. He's lost his battery twice, but never been paused at all. He's healthy and happy and I care for him every day. He is 27 (I think) today, but might be a bit delayed because of the latest battery loss. I'll check later. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D! Sorry for the brust of happieness. But Charlie became a Rexitch today.My first oldie!!! He is 8 years old and very happy. He and his band have won 3 awards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlie is 10 years old today! He celebrated with a giant chocolate cake. Yum! ^_^ . Anyways he has been doing great. He has already gotten sick once. -_- . But I'm sure he will be around for a long time. :D . That's all folks!

Just a quick one folks, Panda has become the lovely Memetchi!

Now let's see her into old age, shall we?

Hello!

I have two Version twos on me, and I'd really like to join. If I can, I'll attempt to have an old Tamagotchi in two ways, one with a baby so it doesn't become an oldie (which I will continue with my currently running Nyorotchi, Barry), and one that doesn't have a baby, thus, turning it into an old character. It seems very interesting to join.

Edit: I apologize for bothering you guys with large images, but here's Barry (& proof of age!)

HNI_0090.jpg
HNI_0092.jpg
I don't see why you can't join us! :D

Anyways Charlie is 14yr old today. Sadly Charlie has a bit of a weight problem. He's 99lb. :p . But besides that he's doing alright. Well there's not much to post about today. So until next time. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on much, but just wanted to let you know that my tamagotchi, Fayamayi, is now 37 years old. It's been a while :D I managed to save up enough to buy a cafe, and we've had some close calls with death. but she's mostly doing good now.

My big brother graduated today, and we threw a big party with about 120 guests.

Joker has never been ill before, was never paused, always kept healthy, weight low, but today he died at age 46.

I'm sorry.

I'm also sorry I've been neglecting this grouphatchlog so much.

Thank you everyone!

Here comes some pics of Joker in his Nyorotchi form, that I never got around to posting before.

IMGA0435_zps7686dec0.jpg

IMGA0430_zpse4088ab0.jpg

IMGA0426_zps833f9fe1.jpg

IMGA0425_zps1598a558.jpg

IMGA0439_zps0532bc78.jpg

One thing.

I'm very, no, very scared of clowns, jesters stuff of the kind. The word "joker" makes me shiver.

I don't want to be scared of anything, so I named my tamagotchi Joker, forcing myself to love one instead.

I think I succeeded.

I'll miss you, Chalk. Joker.

Here is Fayamayi!

dscf0421.jpg

She is 68 years old in this picture I took today (it's not the best photo I have, but my camera isn't the best). The battery died for a while, so her age should be longer, but since there was no battery *shrugs*

But I think I may take a little break from the hatch to raise a v3 of mine that's been giving a bit of trouble. I may return soon though.

Hope your tamas are doing well!

She is 68 years old in this picture I took today (it's not the best photo I have, but my camera isn't the best). The battery died for a while, so her age should be longer, but since there was no battery *shrugs*
Wow, that's awesome! Inara's battery died a long time ago and I never put a replacement in. I think I hatched her too quickly after Lorne died. I missed him and it was weird having her. Now I kind of feel bad for not replacing her battery... :mellow:

:( My tamagotchi died...I dont know how, as I thought I was taking care of her alright, but I started school the other day, and she was in my pocket...guess I must have forgotten to feed her regularly, because next thing I looked, and she was dead. :( *sigh* at least I have proof she existed, and I can always remember her by... Hope you guys are doing alright with your tamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back