Long-Time Lurker, First Time Poster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuka

Reaction score
Hullo!

I used to frequent this site a lot as a young girl but was a few years too young to register. I was too much of a wuss to lie about my age and too scared to ask for a proper form to be sent through the post (I don't know if that still happens), so I just lurked, reading through the logs and beep-booping around with my tamagotchis.

Anyway, I'm a few years over the minimum age now, and recently I decided to purchase myself and my sister a Tamagotchi P's. They have yet to arrive through the post but seeing those familiar buttons even on an image onscreen brought back vague memories of this site. So I thought I would come here, make an account and maybe even make a log of my own someday!

I hope we can get on, all be friends, daily hugs, other mushy garbage, etc, etc. ^_^

Hullo!

I used to frequent this site a lot as a young girl but was a few years too young to register. I was too much of a wuss to lie about my age and too scared to ask for a proper form to be sent through the post (I don't know if that still happens), so I just lurked, reading through the logs and beep-booping around with my tamagotchis.

Anyway, I'm a few years over the minimum age now, and recently I decided to purchase myself and my sister a Tamagotchi P's. They have yet to arrive through the post but seeing those familiar buttons even on an image onscreen brought back vague memories of this site. So I thought I would come here, make an account and maybe even make a log of my own someday!

I hope we can get on, all be friends, daily hugs, other mushy garbage, etc, etc. ^_^
Hello! Hope you like it here. Gee, I never knew there was an age requirement for this! When I join, it was optional if my age was listed or not. Anyway, welcome! :D

Thanks all! Always nice to get a friendly welcome. :D

Welcome to TamaTalk.

To be completely honest, I registered this account when I was under 13 but I'm 14 now so there is no reason to do anything about it now.

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk community!! :D

Would love to see you log your Ps! ^_^

See you around! :wub:

Welcome to TamaTalk! I recently decided to stop being a lurker and register too (but not because I wasn't old enough lol).

I think the P's is great; that's actually what I'm running right now. It will be nice for you to have someone else you know IRL with a P's so you can connect them, too.

Welcome~ I registered ages ago at age...11? I don't think there was a listed requirement, but if there was, I ignored it. Whoops :/ anyway, welcome!

Welcome! Way to stick to the site rules :D and great choice of a Tamagotchi for you and your sister. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back