Longest Lived

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutie1

Reaction score
One day they banded tamagotchis from our school and during school hours i would change the time so the tamagotchi was sleeping. It lived to be 16 and turned into the "matchmaker." The day after it died!

[SIZE=21pt]Wow! 16 is old for a tama. SwEeT!!!!!!!!!! :D It is too bad it had to die though.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, why are you gonna be on tamatalk if you think a tama's useless?
I know! I mean, tamas were still pets. If you thought your dog was useless, let it grow until it was 16 and then it died, you wouldn't care? Now.. tsk tsk, thats very bad! :D PLease try to lighten up :D

soz my tama has been 21 years old! :wub: :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :chohimetchi:

Look that other thing i said(well not technically) IT'S NOT ME!!!!!!! Someone is posting things as me and i'm not lying just to get out of it! I hate this *crys* I love tamagotchis!!

Congrats on all of the old tamas! My oldest tama lived to 23 before she died, and my daughter's oldest tama lived to 30 before it died. Currently, I have a tama that is 18 and still alive and kickin'! I keep him wearing the costume, because the old guy tamas look worse than just about every other tama that exists.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

I've seen evidence of an age 23 tama, and I've heard reports of tamas living up to 78 years or so.

I've seen evidence of an age 23 tama, and I've heard reports of tamas living up to 78 years or so.
78??? OMG!!! That's an incredible age for a tama! I can verify that my daughter's tama (named Jenny) lived to be 30 before she died. My oldest tama (named Angel) was 23 when she died. I've never heard of one living to be 78 (!!!), but I've heard of one living to be 55 or so.

:) :D :D :D :p :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back