Longest word in the English language

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, thats weird since its highly unlikely that anyone who knows how to speak english would every say that word. Good thing you have proof though, I would suspect that this is a SPAM topic :furawatchi:

No, I'm just joking mametchi, I'd really like to hear what everyone else has to say :angry:

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23* :(

That's just ridiculous, why does scientist and "intelligent" people insist on making words like that. xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
Acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucy

lserylserylvalyltryptophylalanylaspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinyl

threonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminylphenylalanyglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminyl

alanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyltryp

tophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylserylthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspart

ylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleuc

ylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisole

ucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylgl

utamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalan

ylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvaly

larginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamy

lserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine

I think i just died a little inside... XP

*BaBi*

The way the word is constructed is that basically, they abbreviate the name of each amino acid, shove them together and put an 'yl' in between each one to show separation.

There is a shorter version of the word which is used much more commonly - It's still a mouthful but is a spoken word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back