Look At My Signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's OK. I did the same thing on one of my topics not to long ago. The whole posting in the wrong forum thing isn't that bad of a deal (This is very ironic, but this topic is in the wrong topic. Topics in this section are supposed to be tamagotchi related.). Your forgiven!

~SkyCrystal~

You can't just keep whining for people to reply. :/~

It doesn't work that way. If someone doesn't want to reply they don't have too. Even this topic seems like a whining topic. No offense. >.<"

I'm glad you've come out and apolgized. But PLEASE remember that everybody doesn't always have to reply. :/~

I'm sorry if I offended you. But it had to be said. O-O"

Just enjoy being a member. Maybe you should try talking in a lot of other topics first, before you start your own. :0

Well, not necessarily... but just try not to make people post. And try not to double post (I learned that the hard way.).

When you make a boo-boo on a forum, the right thing to to is make your appology as quickly as possible then think about what you did and move on.

Don't keep bringing it up.

You might want to fade out of sight for a short time if you did something really not so great but don't keep bringing it up.

Live, learn, move on. We all forgot about it already.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back