look at my signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
Please look at my signature(pretty please do not close this i beg of all of the tamatalk guides)

Mimitchi9, this could possibly be hurtful to the guides. The might feel they aren't important to you, which in this case, they are very important. Karma can only be raised if you earned it, as of behaving well. I'm not saying it's bad, but it could possibly be hurtful.

Please try harder to follow our site rules where we specifically ask members not to make topics asking ppl to look at their signature message.

We have topics where your signature can be rated in the Fun Stuff forum. If you want your signature rated, please post in the existing, active Signature topic and do not make a new thread for yourself.

If you have any suspiscion that your topic is not allowed, please don't simply post "Guides don't close this" - no matter how politely you ask. If it is breaking site rules, don't post it because it will be closed ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back