look at this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchi08807

Reaction score
i was looking on youtube! and i found this tamagotchi video the sound is a little way off but its still cute! click

I've seen it before.

It's a tamagotchi video made a few years back. It's the only one I think.....it's cute, but it's not worth my time. :nazotchi:

NL

I agree. Its cute, but I dont really think its worth MY time. (Thanks for that point, Numberline.)

Ive seen it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
well... im sorry i cant blame you you just sighned up for tamatalk today i shouldent be so hard on you on your first day :}

WELL THANK YOU FOR THE RUDENESS!
o_o I'm awfully sorry....I didn't mean to be rude. I only said it wasn't worth my time is because I've seen it before and it's 25 minutes long...

I always share my opinions, so please, in the future, learn to respect them :nazotchi: I was not trying to be in any way.

NL

o_o I'm awfully sorry....I didn't mean to be rude. I only said it wasn't worth my time is because I've seen it before and it's 25 minutes long...
I always share my opinions, so please, in the future, learn to respect them :nazotchi: I was not trying to be in any way.

NL
im sorry i got outa controll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back