Looking at your old posts...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
What were your old posts like?

Mine were filled with smiley faces and abbreviations. I started my account when I was in third grade. I kind of miss being like that, always posting in the fun stuff, replying in the same topic as my sister all the time.. xDD Then I thought of a quote.

Treat new members nicely.  Treat them like they have been here for a long time.  If they make a mistake, don't yell at them!  They're new.  Let them settle in, read the rules, and have fun.  You were all new at one point, and it is true.  You didn't plop out of nowhere.  Treat those new members like they were yourself when you were new.
Long quote. xDD

Haha yeah when I look back at my old posts I laugh because I used tons of smilies and said the most random things!! =]

I was such a n00b.

&I still am :unsure:

I typed so weird.

And I was an attention #$%^&.

And all the old posts were posts I made in ice-aged Role Play topics.

I was attention whore. xD

I was all "IF U GUYZ R GUNNA KEP BEING MEAN TO ME, I"LL QUIT! D:<"

o____o

I've improved. A LOT. :]

On my older account, I've said really stupid stuff..

And on my first account... I was, like, nine xD

Yeah on my first account I made the most retarded posts, when I started. It was all "I dun get it.............my tama no work good D<" I loved using dots, it was weird xD And then, as I seemed to improve I went into the Role-play section and Role-played in topics I try to search now and can never find D: I miss them but I've moved on, made new friends, lost the old. I miss my old friends by like that I have improved.

I made a topic where I was like, "No one pays attention to me!!! it's like everyone is in line and im invisible and theres a person standing on top of me. ---- rocks and so does -------!! they're the only ones that pay attention to me.."

xD

I once made a topic (that got closed) on my first account about how nobody reads my topics.

xD

Here are some exact quotes from the good 'ol days of ME:

"Awwwwyou're leaving? Did your parents say NO? sad.gif sad.gif It's not fair. We will all miss you. And if you ever do come back......we will be here to talk with you again. Please dont leave forever though....."

" I know you have no idea who I am...but still. Why must you leave? I'm soooo very sad. TamaTalk will alwya shave a special spot for you when you return some day.

Merry Christmas an Happy New Year to you as well. We will all miss you, no matter if we know you are not.

We will cry, we will hide, away from our fears. We will let back our tears. No matter who or where you are, we will miss you. And never shall we forget ,what you have done. We will miss you, but we will still have fun. Now, we must say goodbye.Do not cry. For we will be in your heart wherever you may be, and you will see how much we miss thy."

"ok, look. i bring my tamagotchi into class, right? never got caught. but i told this guy in my class that i had it in my pocket yesterday, and it looks exactly like his. i knew i shouldn't have, but i did. and today, that guy got his tama taken away from him, and my teacher asked him, "what did it look like, cuz i have one right here that i found" and my classmate said, "it looks just like stephanies (me)" and then i ALMOST got into trouble cuz my teacher asked me, "stephanie, do and where is your tamagotchi?" i HAD to lie so i said, "its not here." AND NOW I CANT BRING IT TO SCHOOL INCASE THAT GUY SEES IT AND TELLS ON ME OF IF THE TEACHER TAKES IT!!!! but i dont wanna pause it four days a wekk, it wont grow up properly then. what should i take it to school still and risk it? or leave it at home?"

" a mametchi.gif of course. whats yours? and im still wondering why nobody is answering to this topic, i would be glad to tell about what my fave tama is."

AND SO MUCH MORE. :| xP

They're not too different from now.

I'm still "abrasive" as "some" would say.

For probably the first month or two I didn't bother with punctuation or grammar.

In real life I'm a lot different now than when I was 16, but on here, nah.

On my old tomrules account I saw how stupid I was to make dumb posts like I would. When I joined TamaTalk, I didn't even know what a forum was. I posted random things in random topics. I really regret doing that.

I think I've de-proved since my first main account, mainly because I feel as if I'm a bigger newb now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so nooby back then ( 2 years ago ) I spoke leet ( which I hate to do now lol ) I always whined and used smilie faces constently and spammed alot and used Caps, XD. I laugh my head off when I read my old posts and think ( gosh I was such a noob! ) X3

Ps. I DON'T hate you x.Ryancloud :eek: I like everyone on here mostly. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back