Looking for Staff!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mr.Canvas~

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm planning on making a tamagotchi site, but instead a BIG one. This one is called Te Tama.

These are the details to fill out if you want to pre-join by PM;

Username for Forum:

Position (mentioned below):

Why?:

POSITIONS:

Co-Admin; We're gonna need some heavy-duty co-admin that'll pack some punch and kick it into shape. (FILLED!)

Te Mod; We need some people to keep the site in order and have everyone in tip-top shape. (FILLED!)

Te Artistic Mind; Who else is going to make the art? The o-mighty art member will make all the art for the forum! Such a special group! ;) (FILLED!)

Te Mininess; Members like this are pretty much mini mods. (Qunatity; 1)

If interested, send staff apps to me; if any questions, post here.

THIS FORUM WAS JUST MADE; SKIN IS GOING TO BE MADE AND THEN FURTHER STUFF WILL BE ADDED WHEN ALL STAFF ARE FILLED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! I'm planning on making a tamagotchi site, but instead a BIG one. This one is called Te Tama.

Username for Forum:

Why?:

POSITIONS:

Co-Admin; We're gonna need some heavy-duty co-admin that'll pack some punch and kick it into shape. (Quantity; 1)

Te Mod; We need some people to keep the site in order and have everyone in tip-top shape. (Quantity; 3)

Te Artistic Mind; Who else is going to make the art? The o-mighty art member will make all the art for the forum! Such a special group! :D (FILLED!)

Te Mininess; Members like this are pretty much mini mods. (Qunatity; 2)

THIS FORUM WAS JUST MADE; SKIN IS GOING TO BE MADE AND THEN FURTHER STUFF WILL BE ADDED WHEN ALL STAFF ARE FILLED.
~*tamagirly96*~ user

co admin position

I would realy like to be co admin because i was trying to become a guide on tt. but i might not be able to get on here so i would like the responsibility of looking after your site and making it a great place.full of happy memebers.

if i cant get in this job

te mod

i would like to get this job if i cant be a co admin because i really want to have this responsible place making the site in a great place. it would be fantastic if i got get the job.

if not

te minnies

as i said before i would really like to try to make your site great make it a fab place. and i would really like to help out people and become really helpful

thank_you

Username for Forum:

Why?:

POSITIONS:

Co-Admin; We're gonna need some heavy-duty co-admin that'll pack some punch and kick it into shape. (Quantity; 1)

Te Mod; We need some people to keep the site in order and have everyone in tip-top shape. (Quantity; 3)

Te Artistic Mind; Who else is going to make the art? The o-mighty art member will make all the art for the forum! Such a special group! :D (FILLED!)

Artist please. And Thank you.

Username: Meowbark

Position: Artist

Why: Because I friggen like to draw XD You should see some of my more recent drawings. I can draw tamagotchi's as well.

Username for Forum:/\Richard/\

Position (mentioned below): Mod

Why?: I'd really like to help for forum grow, and I could keep members behaving,ect;

OK; lezze.

*tamacoolie*; You shall be mod! Congrats!

@meowbark; I've already gotten an artist, but since you did not know I will accept you.

@Richard8777; I'll accept it!

@Missbehave; please use the forms.

OK; lezze.
*tamacoolie*; You shall be mod! Congrats!

@meowbark; I've already gotten an artist, but since you did not know I will accept you.

@Richard8777; I'll accept it!

@Missbehave; please use the forms.
You should have said so XP But thanks

Username for forum: Umino

Position: Co-Admin

Why: Because i have been on a previous forum, and i have been active on that. I love helping the community grow, and i love welcoming new members. I am experienced with Codes- such as the Online/Offline code. ;]

Id' just love to help ou community grow, and id just like to say- Im a friendly person, he nly time im angry at anyone is if they ty to shut down a forum, if they do i try my best to boot it up again- with back-up skins, and everything! ;]

Take your time, im in no hurry. ;]

Thanks a bunch! :D

Should i give you a skin? ill PM you a preview.

Umino; Sure! Just the preview, and if I accept than yes.

paper*cut; Cute avvie! I'll PM you the link.

Username for Forum: Black.+.RosePosition (mentioned below):

Why?:

POSITIONS:

Co-Admin; We're gonna need some heavy-duty co-admin that'll pack some punch and kick it into shape. (FILLED!)

Te Mod; We need some people to keep the site in order and have everyone in tip-top shape. (FILLED!)

Username for Forum: Black.+.Rose

Position (mentioned below): Te Mininess

Why?: Becuase I like helping on tama websites, never having made my own, I would just like to help someone else (I would put the link in my siggy :D )

OK, I exceeded te Artistic Mind over by two, but I'll take only three, which I have now.

SO NO MORE UNNEEDED POSITIONS! READ POST 1!

As of now.

Now all we need is members to join... once we're finished. Just close it for now and make another topic to say when everything is in tact! I will help you with the special effects and stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back