Looking to buy a new virtual pet toy~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Please don't suggest Tamagotchis. I already have them. I'm talking about things like Nanopets, Gigapets, and pretty much anything else out there. Since my birthday is coming up soon and I have absolutely nothing on my wishlist, I was hoping to find a new virtual pet for my collection. ^^ And of course, to play with. So if you post, I'd appreciate the name of the product, and a brief summary of what it is and what it does.

It all depends on what you want and where you're able to buy from. I don't know much about keychain pets having only had Tamas and Gigas. If ebay is an option, you might look into any of the various robotic pets. Furby, Poo-Chi/Robo-Chi Pets. FurReal Friends ( original cats mostly, don't know much about the others ) Weebots, Micropets are just a few examples. If you have questions about any of these I'd be happy to answer them. I'm pretty knowledgeable about these as I've had them all.

Nano Pals are great. :D

I've mainly only had Nano Puppy's but they're really fun. Released in the first wave of virtual pets (late 90s), they were quite popular. PlayMate Toys (the brand that makes them) re-released them in around 2005. No internal changes were made, though. Still, a great virtual pet.

You can either get a Puppy, Kitty or Baby. You could get various other things (such as a horse) after the initial release of the Puppy, Kitty or Baby, but the original is always the best. You look after the pet as it grows up.

I really like it because they made it with a standard background, but it had a pixellated background that would change. You'd see the pet or baby walking outside, past a fence, a lamp and other stuff. When it went to sleep, if you had the puppy, for example, you see it in a kennel etc.

Overall, I really loved my Nano Puppy. I still have it, but I haven't ran it in a while. I've been meaning to buy a new one but time (and money) has got the better of me!

But yeah, I'd recommend a Nano Pal. :)

Read about them here: https://www.tamenagerie.com/nano.html

The Nano Puppy looks adorable. ^^ Hmm, my birthday is coming up pretty soon, in just 2 and a half weeks! I'll have to decide before then...

Any more suggestions?

Aquapalz, comes in dolphin, tropical fish and jellyfish, is a great pet. It's good for while in school because it can take plenty of neglect. Also, it has an alarm clock feature and comes with a lanyard.

Here's a fish one, and a jellyfish on ebay. Try amazon too if you're searching. I have the dolphin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back