*looks around*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polmi

Reaction score
Hullo.

My name is Polmi. So, call me that; ok? I own some tamagotchis but I dont find them that fun anymore. They've sort of gone out of style.

BUT, I wanted to join a fourm. So here I am! :]

Unless you become my close friend, you shall know nothing about me except for that I'm Polmi. Muwahahaha.

PM me when you get the chance. I may respond. Or I may not. :3 You'll never know until you try.

Byezzz.

Welcome to the site :)

Sorry to hear you're not so much into Tamas anymore, but you never know... a bit of time on TT and you might just re-kindle your interest!

There are plenty of (Non) TamaTalk subjects here too, so just click your way around the different forums and make yourself at home :wub:

Welcome to TT

A SNACK THAT SMILES BACK GOLDFISH!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hullo.My name is Polmi. So, call me that; ok? I own some tamagotchis but I dont find them that fun anymore. They've sort of gone out of style.

BUT, I wanted to join a fourm. So here I am! :]

Unless you become my close friend, you shall know nothing about me except for that I'm Polmi. Muwahahaha.

PM me when you get the chance. I may respond. Or I may not. :3 You'll never know until you try.

Byezzz.
yeah...my mom took my tama's away.

i got this webkinz today! z9cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back