Loona the Bravest Tamagotchi Ever Part:2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post here. Tell me what u think and what u think it will happen next.
I love it piggy!

But i'll give you a tip.

All you need to do is make a forum saying Loona the Bravest Tamagotchi and don't put pt.1 or pt.2 or any parts. All you have to do is keep posting in the forum you made by saying that you made another part to your story and tell what it's gonna be about.

-tamagotchi rules :D

I love it piggy!But i'll give you a tip.

All you need to do is make a forum saying Loona the Bravest Tamagotchi and don't put pt.1 or pt.2 or any parts. All you have to do is keep posting in the forum you made by saying that you made another part to your story and tell what it's gonna be about.

-tamagotchi rules :marumimitchi:
Heehee! Thanks! B) B) :furawatchi: :puroperatchi:

-tamagotchi rules :puroperatchi:
By the way what do u think it will happen next?

It's okay piggy!

Alot of people love everyone's storys!

If you look to the side it'll say "number of views" and it may say 3 or something like that.

Anyways, I hope you make another chapter/story!

There really good.

It's okay piggy!Alot of people love everyone's storys!

If you look to the side it'll say "number of views" and it may say 3 or something like that.

Anyways, I hope you make another chapter/story!

There really good.
Thanks! It's just that less people view each time I post it. By the way I loved your story too!

-tamagotchi rules :ph34r:
She already said what I wanted to.

Latest posts

Back