-Loses self- o.o

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Well.. uh.. today.. We had substitute teacher for class, and our classroom was wild. It was like 90 minutes.

So anyways, people were doing all crazy things like dancing (doing the stankley leg, butt shaking, etc), truth or dare, stealing teacher's drinks, talking really loud, and lap dancing..

So.. let's make it short, they played truth or dare. And.. they was like "Let's get (insert my name here)". So they dared me to get a lap dance by this other person. This hyped them up, and etc.. They were like "he's going to do it!!" Also when I tried to leave (like 3 times) they kept on trying to push me back. I was so embarrassed, so I did it anyways (being scared, I walked up to the person). I "choked" And people were like "you're gay" and "you a punk", etc.. Because I wasn't showing any "action"..

Uhh.. I am sorta laughing, and then I'm embarrassed at the same time... .___.

whats lap dancing? Those people aren't very nice calling you gay and a punk. Mean peoples!

what grade are you in?

iRock; Lap dancing is exactly what it sounds to be. =x=''

I remember we did that last year. I had to give some boy a lap dance. I didn't wanna but I HAAAAD to.

whats lap dancing? Those people aren't very nice calling you gay and a punk. Mean peoples!
what grade are you in?
Dancing suggestively in someone's lap. It's pretty kinky.

If stuff like that intimidates you, Locky, I am warning you. Never come to my school. XD

Someone pushed me into someone's lap and pushed me back and forth last year, twirking them. I just laughed, it was actually funny.

You just have to laugh at it. ;D

We did that today we had a substitute art teach.. I had to go up to this boy and like start sitting on his lap and like flirting and I had to pole dance with one of the table legs xD we do this everytime we have a mean sub > :ph34r:

Hahaha. My friend Laurel "loves" the pole at the outside area. She pole dances and foorces me to and I'm all,"Excuse Moi? D:<" One day, she started to do it while "singing" the Stripper Song. o-o

Anyway....our class'd get suspended for doing all that to a sub. xD

Man that sucks. :ph34r:

It's really hard to hold your ground in these sort of situations where you practically a thrown down and forced into it. I hate that feeling.

First of all I really respect your not wanting to even go there. In my opinion, it shows you respect women more than others. If you're worried about what the other kids will think, I'm sure they'll move onto the next crazy thing and forget all about the little incident.

Don't sweat it. Hopefully next time they aren't so ... crazy. o..o Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back