Losing Teeth.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Rachel

Reaction score
I just pulled out my own tooth. My mouth was bleeding.

xD

I hate the feeling after you lose a tooth. Your gums just feel weird. and your tounge keeps going over the spot.

Discuss losing teeth here. : D

I lost all my teeth, but I hated taking them out. It was this awful tickly feeling. Dx And yes. The gums do feel soo weird.

I lost my first, and second tooth at Bugaboo Creek. A restaurant. x33

I lose my teeth, and I'm quite used to it xD.

But I hate it when the dentist has to take out my teeth D: She took out my canines so the braces could fit. I miss my canines xD.

Ehh, I lost three teeth last weekend, not a pleasant experience. I hate loosing teeth, because it's difficult to eat wiht holes in your mouth. BUT, pulling them is funnnnn. :]

I have several more teeth to loose. Most of my friends have lost all of theirs. xD

Uhh. Well. I lost my first tooth when I was 5.

Had 2 taken out.

Lost my last one when I was 9 so I've had adult teeth for ages.

I've lost all my teeth already. And I love the feeling after they get lost : D it's so.. squishy, in your gums and all.

Oh yeah, and I don't believe in the tooth fairy.. ;o But the money you get, that's nice > :eek:

I loved losing teeth, because that meant the tooth fairy was on her way!

Then one day I woke up and caught my mum putting money in my tooth box thingy, and now I'm a scarred child. xD

I loved losing teeth, because that meant the tooth fairy was on her way!

Then one day I woke up and caught my mum putting money in my tooth box thingy, and now I'm a scarred child. xD

I've lost all my teeth. I miss losing them lol it was kind of fun in a weird way. I was like YAY I GET MONEY!

I had a dream that I fell over and smashed all my teeth. It wasn't very nice and it hurt alot.

I've lost about 13 teeth in total, hehe.

And I don't have many teeth -- I'm missing two. So I have about 7 more to lose.

Lost my first tooth when I was about 7 or so.

Lost my latest one in about February this yeaaar.

I don't mind the feeling after I've lost a tooth. But I hate blood. D:

So when it bleeds (which isn't very often), I start to almost cry..

I need to lose three more.

THEN I HAVE ADULT TEETH. :D

But my teeth have issues. When I was younger, they'd fall out fine, no problemo.

But as I got older, they fractured. @:

So, they won't fall out whole, but in chunks. It's caused me a lot of hassle. xD

I've had to have most of them taken out. )':

BUT ONLY THREE MORE NOW. WOOP WOOP!

I have a couple more to lose. I had to have 8 pulled (4 baby teeth and 4 grown up teeth).

^lol so do i. it hurts, but i feel so triumphant.

I need to lose one of my mollers. because one of my canines isn't grown in all the way.

if i lose the moller, it'll have space. then my teeth will be as straight as they can OwO

I don't keep track of how many teeth I've lost/neeed to lose.

But my first tooth I lost, I was 6 or 7 years old, and I was eating a kinder surprise egg thingy, I noticed the Blood, and I must have swallowed m tooth. Because it wasn't in my mouth. I didn't even get money for it., I got a toy instead. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back