Losing Weight.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, you're really helpful. I really try not to concentrate on the number because I know I have muscle. I concentrate on what I see in the mirror. I want to get my stomach flat and my theighs not to touch -.-
uhm, when u sit down... ur thighs are supposed to touch o.0

1 major thing is eating.

I know for a fact the slower u eat the quicker ur full.

All i do is play sports as a hobbie and eat either slowly or with my tiny fork because then i get filled up quicker.

What ever u do, do not go on a crash diet or anything like that because u'll only get urself unwell so use the tiny fork method!!!! :ichigotchi:

1 major thing is eating.

I know for a fact the slower u eat the quicker ur full.

All i do is play sports as a hobbie and eat either slowly or with my tiny fork because then i get filled up quicker.

What ever u do, do not go on a crash diet or anything like that because u'll only get urself unwell so use the tiny fork method!!!! :ichigotchi:
Please don't post in topics that have been inactive for more than 3 months (the last post was made in July 2010). Please see the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. Thank you.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back