Lost and Alone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CalmRain102

Reaction score
Once day in Kmart,a new shipment of V1's was coming in.All the tamagotchi's were excited and couldn't wait to be bought.A little tamagotchi with hearts on the shell was the most anxious out of all the tamas there.Soon they were all unpacked,and children came pushing and shoving thier way taking every last tama,including the one with hearts.A girl named Emma bought it,and she took it to her house.The little tama was so happy that it had been bought.Emma had already opened the package and set it up.It was a girl and she named it Lila.She had then slipped Lila in her pocket and as Emma was walking along,Lila fell out of her pocket,and Emma didn't even notice,leaving poor Lila alone on the street......

bbeeep!she said.but it was too late...she had already left...

hey look mom!a tamagotchi!a little boy said.he picked her up and brought her home...she still was lost she wanted to go home...but.....

she didn't know how, and even though the little boy too very good care of Lila, she still missed Emma, and wanted to go home and...

then one day someone name ikkaku connected with her...it seemed that he was the girls new tama!i know!he said.i bet i can switch screens and you can be with HER again!.....isnt that imposibal tho? well.............

...Lila was pensieve and ikaku went to fast. Lila got cross and needed praising six tmes and five games being played. In the end she was depressed and cried a lot. She turned into a Kabutchi and still decided to hunt for her mistress.

In fact, Lila's feelings were so strong she acquired a power very few Tamas had. She got the power to make her Tamagotchi jump out of the boy's pocket when he wasn't looking. However, when she reached the hard ground she cracked and felt weak letting off a dying beep. The dying beep attract Angelgotchis, nice Tamas who die and prevent or t least try to prevent other Tamas deaths. The Angelgotchis that arrived were Futagotenshi and they pushed the reset button. Lila was in a temorary coma but was then woken up. She looked around drowsily and then, her strong thoughts came back to her mind- Mamma!!!! She wailed and wailed. Futagotenshi felt sorry for her and asked for the description of her mistress and Lila gave an incredibly accurate one.

The Futagotenshi's promised to do their best to find her and tucked her away in the sfety of the little boy's house while they set off to search for Emma...

...already had a new Tamagotchi. However, the angels told her about her lost Tamagotchi and was really happy to get it back. So the angels returned to the house of the boy but it was empty. There wasn't anything in it, let alone a Tamagotchi. In the garden there was a pinned up sign that said for Sale. There was also a phone number beneath it. The angels did not know what to do so...

they ripped off the nuber and gave it to the girl who...

Last edited by a moderator:
said "Thank you for taking care of my Tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You will forever be honored in my family!Plus you will be put in the newspaper!"

The little boy was interviewed on TV and became a household name!!!He was very famous all over the world!!! :D ^_^

[SIZE=17pt]BREAKING NEWS[/SIZE]

A little boy named Mario has saved a tamagotchi named Lila.

He has took good care of it and he will be remembered forever.

Today at the City hall, he was announced Tamagotchi saver of Louisville. the original owner Emma is probably the happiest owner ever. She must have thanked Mario a zillion times!

Whenever you need a tama saver call Mario at:

(159)356-8954.

For other information, please call Mario Co.

__________________________________________--

Emma stared at the paper. She pinned it on her wall. When she needed a saver, she now had one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back