Lost in a World of No Hope: Chapter 3 (Part 1)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbiekidlex

Reaction score
Many years before the Tamagotchi Race was enslaved by humans to work in plastic shells for all eternity, Tamagotchis roamed a planet, called simply "Tamagotchi Planet". During this time, the enormous land mass was broken down into nine regions: Mimitchi Region, Mametchi Region, Memetchi Region, Kuchipatchi Region, Tarakotchi Region, Maskutchi Region, Gozarutchi Region, Under Adult Region, and Over Adult Region. Everyone lived in peace and harmony: until the Mametchi Region and Memetchi Region had a war. The time that you will be reading about is in the middle of the war, when three young Tamagotchis decided to take a stand.

Last time, in LiaWoNH...

After carefully writing out letters, June and Nathan enjoy a warm day at the beach, and prepare to journey to Kuchikuchi Field.

"Ah--ah--AH-CHOO!" Nathan sneezed into his hands, and looked at the gooey mess.

"Yuck! Nathan, keep your sneezes to yourself." June backed away from Nathan, and paced behind him.

Nathan stopped to rub his hands off on the tall, thick grass of the Kuchikuchi Field. Kuchikuchi Field was about 28 miles across, and it was unbelievably thick! The grass was at least 10 feet tall, and it was difficult for the 5 feet tall tamagotchis to walk more than two inches. But although the field was big, it was not boring at all. The entire field was coated in healthy and beautiful creatures. Flowers, trees, insects, lost pixels, and small rodents thrived in Kuchikuchi Field, making the whole place a colorful world.

One problem: Nathan was allergic to grass. Ever since he was a tiny Babytchi, Nathan could simply not walk on grass barefoot. And June had not packed any tissues, so Nathan was very miserable as he trudged ahead of her with a runny nose.

"Dinner, Nathan!" June called at about 5 p.m. She smiled as she folded out a small table, and set two sandwiches with eggplant and honey mustard out for Nathan: his favorite treat. Nathan was semi-vegetarian and he didn't eat meat often. But June was a carnivore: she LOVED meat. Ham, turkey, chicken: she loved it all. So she had prepared a turkey and cheese sandwich for herself.

Nathan arrived in about five minutes, and June nearly screamed when she saw him. His whole body was covered in hives, and Nathan was red all over. He was having a hard time breathing.

"Nathan! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh..." June bit her lip and ran over to Nathan, who was waddling over to her, gasping for air.

"I'm al--" Nathan wheezed loudly. "All--aller COUGH COUGH COUGH!"

"I'm so sorry. I should have stayed with you. What do you do if you have a reaction?" June dug into the duo's travel bag frantically, searching for anything that might save her best pal.

"I-I do have COUGH a stimulant that COUGH might COUGH WHEEZE stop the re--COUGH! reaction for an hour." Nathan fell over, grabbing at his throat. "Hurry, June!"

June panicked, and threw out stuff from the bag. Food, clothes, stuffed toys, the note from Sensai Mimi, and socks went flying. Finally, June found what she was looking for. "Here, is this it, Nathan?" June held up a clear glass bottle with pale pink gas inside.

Nathan tried to nod, but collapsed, and officially passed out. June quickly read the instructions:

DIRECTIONS: HOLD YOUR BREATH AND OPEN BOTTLE CAP BY TWISTING TOP LEFT. POUR CONTENTS ON USER. WAIT 10 SECONDS FOR A CHANGE. IF NOTHING HAPPENS, OR CONDITION BECOMES WORSE, CONTACT DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

WARNING: DO NOT GET IN EYES.

"This is my only chance," June whispered to herself, and held her breath. Opening the bottle, she poured the gassy substance all over Nathan and crossed her fingers.

At first Nathan coughed, then he gagged. Then the most incredible thing happened: Nathan stopped completely. He stopped coughing and gagging, his skin was smooth and furry and no hives were on it. His throat opened up, and Nathan seemed normal, maybe even in a better condition than he was before his reaction. Alas, it was only temporary, June reminded herself as she threw her arms around Nathan's neck and hugged him passionately. It wouldn't last for more than an hour. And now the pair were stuck in the middle of Kuchikuchi Field, because any movement in the grass would irritate Nathan once again.

"Oh, what do we do, Nathan?" June flattened her chestnut curl, and sat down carefully, avoiding stalks of grass.

"I don't know," Nathan replied sincerely. "We could call for help, maybe send up a wave of smoke, and maybe the Amulet Keeper or one of his guards will see the signal, and come to rescue us."

"But we have no sticks," June sighed.

"No sticks," Nathan repeated, and groaned.

With no other ideas in mind, June and Nathan sat tediously in a small clearing of Kuchikuchi Field and hoped a tamagotchi of any race could come save them. But after fifteen minutes had past, the two adventurers became worried.

"What if no one comes, June?" Nathan dared to ask.

"Let's just hope Cherry is on his way," June mumbled.

After a few more minutes of silence, June and Nathan heard a rustling in the grass.

"Who's there?" June yelled, half cautious, half worried.

"That depends," a voice said, very calmly. It sounded feminine, and sure enough, it was. Stepping out of the grass was a girl, dressed in a golden and silver gown. Her hair was long and butterscotch, and her wide eyes were a chartreuse color. She was a Kuchipatchi, that was for sure, and she was beautiful. "Are you friend or foe?"

Before June could speak, Nathan blurted out, "Friends." He was gazing at the girl lovingly, hearts forming in his eyes. "I'm Prince Nathan, of the Mametchi Region."

June was once again interrupted, this time by the girl. "Princess Ashley, Kuchipatchi Region." Ashley held out her hand, and Nathan, in a daze, shook it.

Finally, June got to speak. "We need help. Nathan is suffering an allergic reaction and he has one hour to get a new cure and we've already been out here for a half hour and..." June coughed as Ashley put a hand on her shoulder.

"Whoa, hang on, little girl. What's your name?" Ashley said, in a baby talk voice. "Are you 8?"

June narrowed her eyes and her neck turned red. "I'm 14, and you don't need to know my name."

"Oh," Ashley retorted, standing her ground. "Well, I'm 18 years old. I took a break today to explore Kuchikuchi Field, and I found you guys! Odd! The palace is only two hours from here. Want to come?"

"What part of 'Nathan is suffering an allergic reaction' do you not understand?" June grumbled, watching Nathan very closely.

"Oh," Ashley repeated, and stared at Nathan. "He doesn't look like he's having a reaction."

"We used a stimulant, to stop my reaction for an hour. But we've already been out here a half hour, and I need a cure fast." Nathan smiled at Ashley and then June, but June gave him a rock hard glare, and he turned away.

"Well, I do have a pill you could take. It stops allergic reactions, all kinds." As she pulled out a grayish bottle, Princess Ashley flipped back her hair and fluttered her eyes at Nathan, who started to drool.

June grabbed the bottle from Ashley and scrutinized it. It was labeled "ALLERGY PILL" and it didn't look too convincing. But Nathan needs it... June pondered, and stared at Ashley. Could this boy-hungry Kuchipatchi actually want to help Nathan, or did she want to poison him? And if she was trying to poison Nathan, was she making it fatal or love? June was in a blockade, and she needed time to think, but she had no time. So she made the quickest decision ever...

(LOOK FOR CHAPTER 3, PART 2 SOON!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back