Lost In a World of No Hope

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbiekidlex

Reaction score
Here's a summary of the series:

On Tamagotchi Planet, many, many, many years before the tamagotchi race was enslaved to live in plastic shells for all eternity by the human race, there were nine regions. The Memetchi and Mametchi Region broke out into a war, and the kings and queens were furious with each other. But the princess of Memetchi Region thought otherwise. She escaped into Mametchi Region one day and met a strong prince, who she soon befriended. This unlikely pair soon toned down their ways: the princess became a tomboy and the prince became more sensitive and kinder. The kings and queens were horrifed to find that their daughter and son had joined forces, and banished them from the kingdoms. Since then, Nathan, the prince, has gone on many quests with his friend, the princess June. He hopes to find something that will stop the war between his region and the other, and aspires to gain back his place on the throne. June wishes the same.

Along their journeys, June and Nathan met a young peasant Ichigotchi, Cherry, who was abandoned from the Under Adult Region a long time ago. Cherry became a messenger after joining June and Nathan's team, and Cherry is always sending out and receiving messages for the group. Together, June, Nathan, and Cherry, despite all their differences, fight enemies, meet friends, and conquer lands as they travel to find a bit of hope: in a world that seems hopeless.

So, I need some reviews. How did you guys like the first chapter (go to Tamagotchi Fanfiction to find it)? Is there anything I can improve on? Thanks! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang on guys! Chapter 3 is on the way! Here's a preview!

June and Nathan are stuck in Kuchikuchi Field. How? Nathan has a terrible allergic reaction. June can only stimulate Nathan's reaction for an hour before he will end up not breathing. But help is on the way: it just so happens that Princess Ashley of Kuchipatchi Region is riding by on her horse, and has a potion to stop Nathan's illness. But can June and Nathan trust her, and will Nathan take the potion? Also, Nathan thinks Ashley is really cute, so what does that mean for jealous June?

1st comment!

Very nice Newbiekidlex! You can type fast!

I love this story your making and I can't wait till pt.3!

Latest posts

Back