lost my tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

I am really sorry that you have lost your tama. I know it can be really upsetting as you worry about if you will lose all your generations even if you do find it :mimitchi:

The best place to find it will be close to where you lost it. Unfortunately this is a very big community and in order to help you find it we would need to know where you lost it.

But we do not want you to give out any personal information on the internet, even on a friendly family site like this, you never know who is reading it :nyatchi:

I suggest you ask around the people you know to find out who saw it last, and if you think you suspect someone in particular of stealing it, you may wish to confide in an adult and tell them what happened so they can approach them for you.

I am not familiar with what a 'port' is in this context ? Is that something at home or at school? Is it like a locker?

If you think it has been lost for good, maybe you can ask for a replacement for Christmas? I know it's not the same but it might help you feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back