Lost on Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction The Finale

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 1

Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 2

Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 3

Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 4

Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 5

Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 6

Thank you to everyone who reads this! This was going to be in two parts, but I decided on one, big finale to the story. J (Warning, this is a long finale. :p ) Be sure to tell me what you thought after you finish reading this here, in this topic. I’m writing a sequel right now, expect to see that soon!

~*~

“Promise you won’t tell anyone anything about this, okay?” I finished explaining to my younger sister, Claire.

“I promise,” Claire nodded obediently.

Ali looked skeptical still, Melody nervously played with her earrings, Melanie stared off into space, and Steven took interest in the floor, all while Claire beamed at them like they were under a microscope. Tori ignored the awkwardness, and hopped over to Claire.

“Hi! I’mVictoriabuteveryonecallsmeToricausethat’sanicknameforVictoriaandIlikeyourname cause’itstartswithaCandlikeCsbecauseisforcookieandIlovecookiesdon’tyou?!” Tori rambled, pausing to giggle.

“Claire’s your sister, right?” Ali tapped me on the shoulder, whispering.

“Mm-hmm, she’s two years younger than me,”

“Does she carry a purple messenger bag?”

“Yeah, wit—”

“Two zippers on the front and a flower keychain…” Ali finished, a faraway look in her eyes.

Then, it hit me.

That’s who Ali was running away from before, Claire, from her Tama-Go. My sister.

She shook her head slightly, her voice suddenly soft and quiet, like Melody’s, “Oh,”

Claire turned around, away from Tori, and must have realized the same thing, “Daisy?”

“Don’t call me that. Daisy is not my name. It’s Alison, Ali, it’s always been,” Ali snapped, using a sharp tone you wouldn’t expect a Lovelitchi to have.

“What do you mea—oh…” Claire grew silent, then opened her mouth to speak again, after a few moments.

“Save it,”

“I was going to say sorry—“

“I know,”

Well, this isn’t good. Claire looked down at the floor, probably expecting “Daisy” to be the type of Tamagotchi who would accept her apology and cry about it, because Ali’s a Lovelitchi and all. The room grew silent, everyone not sure what to say.

~*~

“Katia! Katia! Wake up, wake up,” Someone was shaking me.

“Huh?” I sat up on my pillow, around ten o’clock yesterday, we all went to bed. Now Melody was standing to the right side of my bed, her eyes watering.

“It’s Ali, and Steven, Tori, and Melanie, but mostly Ali,” She pulled on my arm, surprisingly able to tug me off of my bed.

Oh my gosh.

Ali was disappearing, fading, like someone was slowly erasing her. Melody was getting it too; I doubt she’s realized it though, as she was near tears.

“What’s going on?!” I asked.

“I don’t know, If I knew I’d tell you,” Ali looked calm, Steven by her side, who was slowly starting to disappear too.

Melody burst into tears, throwing her arms around her friend, who hugged her back, “Please don’t go!”

Ali didn’t answer; Steven joined Melody with the hug, then the rest of us.

She offered a weak grin, “I’ll be fine, It’s probably just th—“

Before she could finish her sentence, she faded completely.

Faded.

Melody’s reaction is like how you would feel after watching a commercial for an animal shelter, but about twenty five times worse. She collapsed on the floor, tears streaming down her face. I sat down next to her hugging her, starting to cry too. Why did she have to disappear?

Melanie, Tori, and Steven joined us. That’s when Melody vanished, fading into nothingness.

She’s gone too.

Now it was my turn to bawl, as quickly after trying to comfort me, Melody, Steven, Tori, and Melanie disappeared too. We hugged until each Tamagotchi disappeared, all of us crying, except for Steven, who still looked upset.

Now, I’m crying my eyes out on the floor of my room, alone.

It’s hard to think that Ali came out of nowhere landing in my room just a week ago, I feel like I’ve known all of my Tama Friends forever. So why… why are they gone? Why did they have to leave? But, wait.

Tamagotchi come and go. They get married, and leave.

But none of them are married, so why are they gone?!

I started to cry even harder, Claire knocked on my door and let herself in.

“Katia? What’s wrong with… you…” Claire asked.

“Claire, please,” I managed.

“No, you’re… you’re like… like fading…” She finally found the word.

I looked down at my hand, which was quickly disappearing, along with the rest of me.

“Is this because I made Ali run away?! I-I really didn’t mean to!” She sat next to me on the floor and hugged me tight, starting to cry, “Please, don’t go,”

That’s what Melody said.

This made me cry even harder, barely able to get the words out, “I don’t want to leave,”

But instead, I faded completely. Or, at least I think I did.

Within a second, I found myself on the floor, of an unfamiliar place.

“Katia!”

I looked to the right; Ali, Melody, Steven, Tori and Melanie were rushing over to me. Wait!

They’re here, they're all here!

“Where are we?” I asked, after a long group hug.

“The Gotchi King’s Palace,” Ali answered, as if this was something normal.

My mouth dropped open, that’s what this is all about?

“I was about to tell you that’s what I thought was happening, but I disappeared before I could,”

“You have a big decision to make,” Melanie added.

“Like a really, really big decision!” Tori hopped up and down.

“A-a decision? About what?”

Horns started to play before anyone could answer, interrupting our conversation.

“Welcome, Katia, Alison, Melody, Steven, Victoria, and Melanie, to my palace,” A low voice came from behind us, “Please turn around,”

We turned around to see the Gotchi King, who looks exactly like he does in pictures! I can’t believe I’m here!

“I’ve called you all here to ask you an important question, but first, I am deeply sorry about all of the drama I may have caused getting you here with the Disappear Method,” He explained, I still don’t understand how he talks without a face, “I’ve told the Tamagotchi already, but it’s your full decision, Katia, what you choose. Would you like to be their official, human owners?”

All at once, I thought of the fun adventure we’d had this week. Maybe… maybe I’m not a Tama Killer.

“Of course!” I said, with a grin.

“Great! I trust that you have your Home iD-Ls?” The Tamagotchi nodded, “You are now permitted to come, and go from Tamagotchi Planet without passes, Katia included. Now, Alison—“

“I’m really sorry about that, I know I should have—“ Ali started, sounding a bit shaken, from the disappearing episode.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about, I know you all enjoy your work at the Interplanetual Interactions Agency,”

Interplanetual? That’s not a word, is it? “The what?” I whispered to Melanie, who was standing beside me.

“It’s a company that puts Tamagotchi in Tamagotchi, makes our temporary shell, and does a bunch of other things that make Tamagotchi work properly,” Melanie whispered t me.

“Oh,”

“Even though you have a permanent owner now, you can still be assigned to, and take jobs whenever you like,” The Gotchi King continued, “I look forward to seeing you all again, goodbye,”

And with that, the floor opened below us.

“Ahh!”

He’s insane!

Instead of falling into a pit or something crazy, we landed back on the floor of my room. I don’t know where he gets these ideas from…

“So… you’re all… my Tamagotchi now?”

They exchanged joyful glances, and nodded yes.

So, Tamagotchi aren’t out to get me. I’ve made five, great new friends and learned a lot I didn’t know about Tamagotchi. And, I’m not a Tama Killer anymore, I never have been.

I’m a Tama Adventurer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back