Lost tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how about looking here:

1.all the bed rooms

2.kitchen

3.tv stand

4.last place you used it

5.ask your family

Thats all i can thing of

When I lost my tamagotchi, I always find it in a shoe? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is useally in kitchen. (i am eating a LOT!!) BUT YOUR PET WULD BE DEAD IF YOU DID NOT LEAVE IT ON PAUSE WHEN YOU LOST it!?!? ;) ;)

If I lose something and don't find it within the first week of looking, the best thing to do is to look for something else. I almost always find something else when I'm looking for something. Don't ask me how that works. :angry:

Bummer!! I always put things up high and out of the way when I'm trying to keep them from getting lost...and they end up getting lost that way lol! Try looking on top and between everything!!!

couch is good idea

also the bed i lost mine about a year ago and found them in an old backpack i used try that

I dont know If I have a strange mind but what I do is when I go to bed I concentrate really hard and think where I put it.

Another thing I think:

~If ive been some where special when I had my tamagotchi(i went camping)

And I prayed.(im a christian.)

And I wrote a letter to my tama saying "come back!"

Strangely,On the day I sent the letter,I found it in my camping bag.(i told you I went camping.)

The camping bag was on my couch in my room the whole time.

I dont know If I have a strange mind but what I do is when I go to bed I concentrate really hard and think where I put it.
Another thing I think:

~If ive been some where special when I had my tamagotchi(i went camping)

And I prayed.(im a christian.)

And I wrote a letter to my tama saying "come back!"

Strangely,On the day I sent the letter,I found it in my camping bag.(i told you I went camping.)

The camping bag was on my couch in my room the whole time.
Do I have permission to say ROFL?

I lost my music star once and it was right infront of me and I didnt notice it

look in your sock drawer!

haha just kidding,

actually, no not kidding look there and tell me if you find it :)

Personally, I'm a nut when it comes to my Tamagotchis. I will literally go INSANE if I lose one. Check everywhere in your house, EVERYWHERE! The kitchen, the stove (hopefully no one was using it), the sink, the windowsill, the bathroom, the bathroom sink, the toilet (hopefully it wasn't in there), behind the toilet, in your room, your brother's room, EVERYWHERE! Don't worry, it'll turn up eventually. Just think about where you last saw it, who last had it, etc, etc. If your positive it's in your house, just keep looking. ;)

If you're confident that you lost it somewhere in your house, don't worry too much. It will probably turn up. I've "lost" many things where I thought to myself, it's impossible that I took it out of the house: my iPod touch, my graphing calculator, and yes, my Tamagotchis as well. They all turned up, in my room, no less. So just keep looking. It might even turn up when you're least expecting it!

I don't get why this thread was made.

How do you seriously expect us to help you find it? >_>
kapaka789 has a problem, and is trying to share it with us for advice on what to do. Next time, try helping the person who made the topic, so that everyone can feel confident they will get nice advice on TamaTalk. :eek:

kapaka789, I suggest you try to remember the last time you had it. Sometimes, when I lose things, I dont look for them, and they turn up sooner or later! :D

Good luck!

:D

My Music Star is missing. I found all the others though. I suggest looking im any basket you have in your home, in and maybe even on your wardrobe and under the bed.

Found it yet? If not try looking in place you would never think too look!

thats what happened to me. he died.

he will probably make a noise sometime if he is hungry or what not...

just listen really hard

thats how ii found mine :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back