Lost tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyjohnst

Reaction score
I know someone who lost their tamamgotchi. They asked me how long will it take until it passes away. It was a UFO-tchi and they really want to find it! They really wannt it because they really adore their tamagotchi!

i wanted one of mine to die once (can't remeber why) and it took a couple of days.

Well, I found my friends tamagotchi just a few minutes ago. Sadly, it died. They lost it for two days, I figured it took about the whole two days to die

:angry: I ahve a Tamagotchi Connection and iI had it for just about 5 days and it's already grown up! I think These one's will last about 3 days or 2. Sorry but you can always start it over! :wacko:

I know someone who lost their tamamgotchi. They asked me how long will it take until it passes away. It was a UFO-tchi and they really want to find it! They really wannt it because they really adore their tamagotchi!
it takes about 2 days for it to pass away.If your bad to ur tama and its always gettin sick then it will die in one day.Hope it helped :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back