Lost The Back of my Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdtchi

Reaction score
So, I was foolish...so put my V3 Tamagotchi on my backpack so it could come with me to school and...the screw kept coming loose and the back kept popping off...I always screwed it back on with my pencil and I always thought "I'll put tape on it later." But one day I was running with my backpack on and the back fell off of my Tamagotchi! I tried to look for it, but I dropped it on the streets some where....my Tamagotchi kept beeping for a while, but it stopped now...the battery is still there....will it be okay?

Yeah, but you might want to tape something like a piece of cardboard to the back to stop the battery coming loose and to protect the Tamagotchi.

I like Eternal Mametchi Fan's idea. But if you can't do that, I suggest you just keep it at home and play with it, and make sure you don't move it around too much.

Or if you have another Tamagotchi Connection (that you're not using), you can screw off the back of that one and screw it onto the one that's missing it. Sure it won't match the color, but at least it'll protect the battery! :)

I like Eternal Mametchi Fan's idea. But if you can't do that, I suggest you just keep it at home and play with it, and make sure you don't move it around too much.

Or if you have another Tamagotchi Connection (that you're not using), you can screw off the back of that one and screw it onto the one that's missing it. Sure it won't match the color, but at least it'll protect the battery! :)
I like that idea, too!! Thanks so much!

You can also see if anyone on this site has a dead v3 that they'd be willing to sell you for parts. Good luck with your Franken-Tama <3

i lost my tamagotchi nano's cover, and i tried using tape, cardboard, and other stuff to hold the batteries but it just kept resetting itself :( what can i do :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back