LOST

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

little red

Reaction score
OK today at school we hade science and as we left i tottaly forgot about my tamagotchi v5 witch i got for easter and we whent into our class then about 10 minutes later i told my teacher i left comething in science and she said i could go get it and were i sat the person who sat in it had gave it to there teacher and after school i talked to the teacher and she said i couldnt have it back until the end og the year and its ganna get octiond off so i started walking to the door she called my name over and over i left out the door and i was crying for a long time MY DAD IS GANNA GET THAT TEACHER

Thats a good idea thnxs ill have to steal it if they dont give it back

all of you who are reading this please post a comment have anyone here lost a tama and cried :)

DON'T GO BREAKING INTO THE CLASSROOM!!!!

That's a good way to get in trouble.

Explain this to an adult, namely your parents, like you said.

If the teacher auctions it off she should be SUED!!!! [SIZE=21pt]It's not her property to sell!!!!!! [/SIZE]

Edit:I am not your laywer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Auctioned? That's very ignorant... ^_^ Why would a teacher do that to a kid's toy? No, I haven't lost a Tamagotchi before but that is something you should tell you parents and officials. Please keep us informed on what happends next and I hope you'll get your Tamagotchi back.

Goodluck! :)

yea because my dad works at the prison and he cant take anyones stuff but i got if back it was sooooooooooooooooooooo stupid

Aww, that is so sad. I would hate if that happened.

But good luck getting it back.

~QuinnK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back